Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This is trolling lol... provide screenschots or that never happened... my $0.02

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-08-25 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    This is trolling lol... provide screenschots or that never happened... my $0.02
    No, I am not trolling or lying mate, so your 2 cents is 0. Besides, what will a screenshot prove? People will just say then that I deleted my level 55, or it's on another region.

I bought the game Yesterday
    Last edited by Legacyjm; 2012-08-24 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legacyjm View Post
    No, I am not trolling or lying mate, so your 2 cents is 0. Besides, what will a screenshot prove? People will just say then that I deleted my level 55, or it's on another region.

I bought the game Yesterday
    So you abandoned your old account?
    I stopped playing half way through cataclysm, simply because I was bored all the time, but I will see how MoP will play out and perhaps pick up a copy.

Deleted
    wow, wrath was so long ago and people still don't know the requirements to make a dk xD.

For the record it is not 80, or 70.

You need a level 55 on your account, if you have a level 55 then you can make a dk on any server and faction you want, as long as you have a 55 on the account.
    So if you have a level 55 draenei hunter on bladefist, you can make a dk, horde or alliance, on any server you wish, it does not have to be the same s erver/faction as your 55.
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2012-08-25 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nye View Post
    I was going to quote that post but I really can't be bothered, by now he could of easily leveled something to 55 and made a DK anyway.

It probably is a bug!

The restriction is there so that newbies don't just get a headstart at 55...

as long as you have had a level 55 once on the account you can make a DK.. even if you delete every single character including the level 55 you can still make a DK.. if you had a lv 55 once on any realm it unlocks

Well, i know that back when i had only level 40's i was able to make a DK because i had a level 80 on a tournament realm.
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

I've had more than one Battle.net account mate. This account is a new one with SC2 and D3 on it, I never played WoW on it. So, your quote is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Legacyjm; 2012-08-26 at 06:12 AM.

You can make a DK on any server if you have 1 character above 55 on the account regardless of where. Was always 55. Never 70. If you got to make one without a 55 be prepared on tuesday for it to be gone from your charater list, or even be banned for cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Illintent420 View Post
    You can make a DK on any server if you have 1 character above 55 on the account regardless of where. Was always 55. Never 70. If you got to make one without a 55 be prepared on tuesday for it to be gone from your charater list, or even be banned for cheating.
    Well, you just went full retard.

Everyone, I already know and understand you can have a level 55 on any server and faction to be able to create a DK on any server and faction, this is not the problem if you read my post properly, STOP POSTING THE SAME COMMENT.
    Last edited by Legacyjm; 2012-08-26 at 08:41 AM.

Deleted

Everyone, I already know and understand you can have a level 55 on any server and faction to be able to create a DK on any server and faction, this is not the problem if you read my post properly, STOP POSTING THE SAME COMMENT.
    You're getting a little over defensive. He was most likely referring to the person that said you needed to have a level 70 character to make a DK, not a level 55 one, since, ya know, only one person has mentioned needing to be level 70 to make a DK... and that person wasn't you.

The second part, I still don't believe you, but whatever.
    Last edited by mmocb98bc3d62f; 2012-08-26 at 10:44 AM.

I've had more than one Battle.net account mate. This account is a new one with SC2 and D3 on it, I never played WoW on it. So, your quote is irrelevant.
    It is as relevant as it makes your comments less trusty. Since you already played "halfway through cataclysm" you either sold your old account or got banned. Since there's no other reason to abandon a Battle.net account. And that really doesn't raise your credibility at all.

And just as a friendly (yet official) warning from a mod, movie quotes are not okay if they are openly insulting someone and putting sentences in all caps is no good either.

Deleted
    LOL! Op created thread for attention, for something that never happened. Case closed.

No bugs, no free dks, no screenshots of the log in screen, or character creation or account page showing date of creation (obv with personal info blocked out).

Gets defensive easily...

Yeh total and utter BS for attention, like half the threads on here sadly.

Deleted
    You had to have a character at 55, not 70.

As for the OP, grats on the bug and the instant 55!

It is as relevant as it makes your comments less trusty. Since you already played "halfway through cataclysm" you either sold your old account or got banned. Since there's no other reason to abandon a Battle.net account. And that really doesn't raise your credibility at all.
    No, It's not relevant at all, what I did with other Battle.net accounts is none of your concern. We are not talking about other accounts, we are talking about this battle.net account with all my games on it. The fact is, I upgraded all the way to MoP, and I could create a DK right away, no other accounts connected. It's as simple as that, and it's the truth.

I didn't ask for people to believe me (re-read my god damn post), I'm asking if there was any information that I had missed regarding DKs level restriction for creation, which apparently there hasn't been any. Besides all the stupid reposts of the same comment about DK creation, I already know how the DK works, I don't need to be told 20 times (which wasn't even what I was asking).

Simple fact is, believe what you want, I submitted a ticket to ask about it anyway.

P.S 'Chuckd', you're a complete and utter moron who is oblivious to things that may happen for whatever reason and jumps to an opinionated conclusions.

P.P.S;
    Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3
    Image 4
    Last edited by Legacyjm; 2012-08-26 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    You are by far one of the most offensive people I have ever seen on these forums. You needlessly insult others when they're simply stating what is the most logical conclusion prior to you presenting evidence. (Which I still don't believe since there's two battlechests on your account, one dated two days before the MoP upgrade account. Two days is more than enough time to get a 55.)

Honestly, if you're going to get irate at people because they are simply stating what is the most obvious thing at the time then you shouldn't post at all. No-one needs hate mongering, especially in the DK forums, we get enough of that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Khargillian View Post
    You are by far one of the most offensive people I have ever seen on these forums. You needlessly insult others when they're simply stating what is the most logical conclusion prior to you presenting evidence. (Which I still don't believe since there's two battlechests on your account, one dated two days before the MoP upgrade account. Two days is more than enough time to get a 55.)

Honestly, if you're going to get irate at people because they are simply stating what is the most obvious thing at the time then you shouldn't post at all. No-one needs hate mongering, especially in the DK forums, we get enough of that anyway.
    I don't know about you, but posting the same comment numerous times when It is not even what I'm asking is stupid and unneeded, AND, no, it's not more then enough time, you know, some of us work full days, you know that thing called a career? I bought the battle chest that same day I put in a ticket to get a refund, I didn't play it during that time.
    Last edited by Legacyjm; 2012-08-26 at 11:22 PM.

Deleted
    I don't know about you, but posting the same comment numerous times when It is not even what I'm asking is stupid and unneeded, AND, no, it's not more then enough time, you know, some of us work full days, you know that thing called a career? I bought the battle chest that same day I put in a ticket to get a refund, I didn't play it during that time.

I'm well aware of this thing called a career. You can get to 55 in a matter of about 6-8 hours if you're just running dungeons. 3 or 4 hours a night is more than manageable, even when I'm at college from 7:30 and don't get home until close to 6, often 7. Then we count in the time where I have to eat, shower, study etc.

Having a career isn't an excuse for bad manners.
    Last edited by mmocb98bc3d62f; 2012-08-26 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    I'm afraid that those screenshots you posted won't help you at all.
    In the normal folders you can easily delete any character-folders, so no proof there that you never had one.
    From your account page it is clearly visible that you purchased the original battlechest on the 22nd, so you had like at least 2 full days to level a char up to 55, delete it and create a DK(or the other way around, for that matter).
    And your claim that you didn't play in those two days because of work, srsly? why would you buy a game in the first place when you know you wouldn't have the time to at least try it out for 1-2 hrs+. No proof, again, that you didn't play during that time period.

So still I'm calling this a fake/troll/hash for attention, nothing else.

...and that you abandoned another battle.net account IS relevant, as like Nye already pointed out, the only reasons for that case to take place would be very severe (eg being completely banned, not just for 3 days, etc.) and therefore undermining your credibility (if you even had any in the first place, starting such a thread where it definitely is NOT possible to do as you claimed you did, not even with the biggest bugs Blizzard may have missed for the last 4 years)
    Last edited by mmoc51c778c914; 2012-08-27 at 12:20 AM.