Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    hmmmz he danced around the question of micro trans.
    I think they said, currently, that the ingame store will have the expansion.

Other than that I haven't heard anything about it.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Is there even a guesstimate for the release date? I am dancing around getting the year deal. Love this game, but im not 100% sold on a whole year. Buuuut, I know ill be getting the expansion - so it just seems like the better deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Is there even a guesstimate for the release date? I am dancing around getting the year deal. Love this game, but im not 100% sold on a whole year. Buuuut, I know ill be getting the expansion - so it just seems like the better deal.
    All they've said is fall which technically ends December 20th. Looking at what's done in the SL PAX videos it seems like a realistic target date for completion but who knows for certain.

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    As you're not exactly a fanboy like some of us, I can appreciate your hesitation. That being said, I go out of my way to help this company any way I can. 120 bucks for 12 months isn't a bad deal to begin with. Tossing in all the extra stuff and releasing content like it's fresh off an assembly line, paying upfront is the least we (or at the least, I) can do to say thanks.

No pressure!
    Last edited by Acquiesce of Telara; 2012-09-02 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acquiesce of Telara View Post
    As you're not exactly a fanboy like some of us, I can appreciate your hesitation. That being said, I go out of my way to help this company any way I can. 120 bucks for 12 months isn't a bad deal to begin with. Tossing in all the extra stuff and releasing content like it's fresh off an assembly line, paying upfront is the least we (or at the least, I) can do to say thanks.

No pressure!
    I have the same philosophy. I must say, if I owned a company that had clients willing to go out of their way to help it grow and express their gratitude... (well, I don't really need to say, but you get the gist)
    Last edited by Antipathy; 2012-09-03 at 09:53 AM.

Deleted
    The Livestream last night was absolutely amazing (for me at least!) Dahanese was brilliant, she kept asking my questions and I got pretty much everything I wanted to know about RIFT cleared up. Also through constant persistance of asking in chat Elrar did probably the most epic mead roar I have ever heard, I'll take it and edit it down later so I can share it with you all.

Also if you werent paying to much attention to live chat... I had a little chat with Dahanese about possibly... a LIVE Raid at Eurogamer 2012 this year, Dun dun dun!

10+ Year Old Account
    The live streaming went well all weekend, despite some audio issues on the Friday, was still great to be able to see everything without been there

Here's the final wrapups from Saturday and Sunday nights, nothing too new, got a look at some Harbinger ability tooltips, got more looks at Dimensions, City Core again etc

Anyhow, enjoy these condensed videos

Last edited by Slipmat; 2012-09-04 at 08:57 AM.

More videos and information here
    http://www.riftjunkies.com/2012/09/0...-storm-legion/
    And I don't like this
    The Threat of Microtransactions

See that in-game menu bar? That was viewable on the screens of the early live streams, which caused a pretty large stir in the RIFT community. Yes, it looks like a cash shop shopping cart. It was later confirmed multiple times that the icon, in fact, was simply added to give players a way to preorder/purchase Storm Legion. It can also be used to purchase CE packs and mounts like the tiger mount.

Hartsman confirmed Trion’s intentions for microtransactions during a PAX interview with MMORPG.com’s Hillary “Pokket” Nicole. He said that the team is currently only looking to sell the expansion set, CE sets, and other items of that nature. This all may change in the future, however, and Hartsman definitely seems to have an open mind about RIFT exploring other alternatives down the road.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another interview with the energetic Scott Hartsman

This one is also from PAX conducted by mmoreporternetwork, enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a Curse interview with Pico that hasn't made it onto the front page yet

Pity it seems to have been cut short towards the end, anyhow enjoy Scott Hartsman been interviewed by Pico

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Here's a Curse interview with Pico that hasn't made it onto the front page yet

Pity it seems to have been cut short towards the end, anyhow enjoy Scott Hartsman been interviewed by Pico

I wonder why gamers tend to be so "zomgredhead". Maybe gamers are just more vocal or something.

Also. ZOMGREDHEAD!!! /gurgle.

Also bards.

Red headed bards. /gurgle
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -