• a bit but nothing major

30 16.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Yes. I am concerned.

On a scale of 1-10...
    Around 13.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    He is concerned cuz he can't act like an ass in GW2 ;-)

Bye!
    Valar morghulis

Very excited, I've been waiting 5.5 years for this to be released

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    I've seen the screenshots and I see nothing to be excited about to be honest. I did order the collectors edition but I do that with any new MMO coming out on the market. I'll probably give it a shot for 2-3 hours and then decide that it's not as good as WoW most likely.

I am worried that there might be more "kiddies" in this game than in wow because guild wars 2 is free to play. That concerns me quite a bit.
    Italicized: Great mindset to have for a new game that's different from WoW...
    Bold: You seem to think that a) B2P and F2P are the same, and b) the 'paywall' of P2P is a barrier to "kiddies". a) GW2 is B2P. b) Many games have shown that P2P isn't a barrier to "kiddies"

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    What is that for a question? I've been doing nothing but just sitting and waiting all day and it's not even going live today..

Deleted
    Quite excited, i hope i can get the name i want! though probably after that i'll go to bed.
    Launch is so early here in holland~ or well either that or sleep before it

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    Yes. I am concerned.
    I think you didn't catch what he meant.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm at 8ish. I've played the beta a lot so the initial discovery is a bit dead but I'm still excited to finally play it for real .
    Last edited by rezoacken; 2012-08-24 at 06:44 PM.

Even though I said I wouldn't post here anymore - I figured this post wouldn't upset anyone like my previous one did.

I'm totally excited. Got a friend at work that's getting it and we're going to run as a group as much as possible. We've been planning out builds, getting our progression strategy together in knowing what dungeons we want to focus on running for transmog gear and stuff.

It's going to be a blast, and by far the most enjoyable MMO experience ever.

Somewhere between very and a bit.

While I did take this upcoming week off from work, I have a lot of other things I need to get done, so I can't really allow myself to go totally nuts about it.

I just watched a video on Guild Wars 2 gameplay and it looks lamer than I thought. I'll have to wait until tomarrow to make a judgement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too excited, it's on the excitement level of the new Superman and how amazing it looks.

We already have a thread with this discussion open, please use the following thread or this one. Im closing the topic. ~Zil
    Last edited by Zilong; 2012-08-24 at 07:24 PM.