Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    The problem is simply Slice and Dice, and how every spec is balanced around it... Can't sufficiently stress that it needs a heavy nerf or to be completely removed, at least from Assassination and Sub. It is the sole reason for the heavy spec homogenization and lack of spec identity/feel.
    I still say change it too a haste buff instead of a attack speed one.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    I still say change it too a haste buff instead of a attack speed one.
    While that would address the value of auto attacks to a certain extent, it doesn't address the spec homogenization.

Quote Originally Posted by Incineration View Post
    I'm very confused as to what niche ST is supposed to fill. A ranged slow? A ranged CP builder? Just... a ranged attack?

Because it doesn't fulfill either one of those roles very well. Having a ranged CP builder doesn't really help a class that mainly focuses on white melee attacks. A ranged slow isn't too shabby for PVP needs, but the range itself is rather disappointing. Overall, it just seems like a generally useless talent that was just thrown in to fill the last tier 90 spot.

The OP's disappointing realization isn't as disappointing as the ability itself.
    Situational pve use would be on fights where you will move a lot but never have to redirect.