Can I still pre-purchase and get 3 days head-start?

As the title says: Can I still pre-purchase the game from their website and get the 3 days head-start? I've heard from some people that you can't. But on their website it looks like you still can so I'm a bit confused at the moment.
    I'm not the Devil. I'm much, much older. I watched the Beginning and I will see the End. I am the dark behind the stars. I am the dark inside you all.

Deleted
    I did about four hours ago and I got an e-mail saying I was still in the headstart!

you should be able to purchase and begin playing any where from 25th - 28th and then on, you only lose head start time the longer you wait. Because it's still a pre-purchase any time before the 28th
    I believe it's time for me to be famous.

Yes you can, i just bought it and i can.

Deleted
    You better off saving yourself £20 and preordering instead, you still get 1 day early and you skip the dreaded MMO launch, server explosions, disconnects, lagg and huge crowds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticroots View Post
    You better off saving yourself £20 and preordering instead, you still get 1 day early and you skip the dreaded MMO launch, server explosions, disconnects, lagg and huge crowds.
    Shush, devil child

There is a countdown on the front page of the GW2 which tells you how long until you can't.

At lease I hope that is what it is - and hope I can play in 18 hours

Yes. I have several friends pre-purchased Yesterday, and all of them received the Email saying they were in the head start.