Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Wait a sec, they removed the damage from Deep Freeze and Frost is supposed to be viable in PvE...something doesn't add up...
    Last edited by ColbaneX; 2012-08-25 at 02:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    poor rogues you guys lost all sense of identity this expansion. How does blizzard not hear the feedback you guys have been shouting for the past few months about how poor these changes are.
    It's kind of understandable since their intention with the new talent system was to make utilities available to all specs, and it was largely the utility abilities that made those specs unique.

I do think they dropped the ball by not replacing the utilities with more unique active abilities, though. The different rogue specs were not that mechanically or rotationally different to begin with, and now it's even more apparant.

That said, I haven't really touched my rogue (main in Classic/BC) since Wrath of the Lich King.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This builds off the class section above, but the basic premise is that there is now a specific list of available buffs and debuffs, and each are castable by a few classes or specs. When stepping into a raid you know you should have 8 buffs, and if you don’t, there’s probably at least one person that can cast it.
    So why not just automatically apply all the buffs and debuffs when in a raid, as a "quality of life improvement"? I really don't understand Blizzard's logic in dumbing down the game and calling it "improvement".

Quote Originally Posted by coolbaluk1 View Post
    The paladins seem to get the short end here. Auras were kinda cool.
    Believe me auras were cool but too many people didnt know to change them to suit the situation. The change to kings is pretty sweet though, also the fact that we don't have all our seals taking up space on our bars is awesome.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Believe me auras were cool but too many people didnt know to change them to suit the situation. The change to kings is pretty sweet though, also the fact that we don't have all our seals taking up space on our bars is awesome.
    "Who got Crusader aura on?"
    "CHANGE CRUSADER AURA FFS!!!11!"

Every time in LFR or other random raids/big group

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    also the fact that we don't have all our seals taking up space on our bars is awesome.
    + once you activate seal it stays all the time so you don't have to refresh it every 10 mins, it was very annoying.