10+ Year Old Account

Which is the level 90 talent of choice for Ele right now?

I am seeing that the Sim goes with Elemental Blast + Echo. Which seems viable, though I've read so few positive things about Elemental Blast that it leaves me skeptical.

Unleashed Fury, seems like a less optimal choice since Elemental (on live) doesn't use UE very often ...and the odds of Echoing an Improved Lava Burst (or, best case scenario, getting Overload and Echo) seem kind of low.

I was originally under the impression that Primal Elementals would be the best, though now I am torn.

Any thoughts? I want to be prepared.

Deleted
    I think Primal Elementals will be awesome especially for PvP seeing as you can now use fire elemental in arenas. Originally i did think unleashed fury but seeing as your weapon imbunes trigger a GCD then you have to unleash it seems kinda clunky and slow. Maybe if they removed the GCD for it it would be better idk.

I think the differences between the 3 will come down to a matter of a very very little percent. That is what blizzard is trying to do, make evey choice a hard one. I think there isn't a bad choice, really.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Klexx View Post
    I think Primal Elementals will be awesome especially for PvP seeing as you can now use fire elemental in arenas. Originally i did think unleashed fury but seeing as your weapon imbunes trigger a GCD then you have to unleash it seems kinda clunky and slow. Maybe if they removed the GCD for it it would be better idk.
    I don't know it for sure, but I think the OP was mainly talking about PvE.

On topic: we'll see how it plays out, but I guess every choice will be pretty much viable, probably even competitive. Choose what you like most or what suits your playstyle the most, because mathematically all choices are at least okay.

ive been using elemental blast in pvp, just because other classes can kill your fire ele very easily so it seems kinda useless, unleash elements is also nice and could offer some nice options for weapon swapping etc, but for now elemental blast coupled with ancestral swiftness seems nice for burst and can all be worked into an ascendance macro which ill make a video about soon for now you can check out elemental blast in a duel vs warriors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuirzyc0d7Y&feature=plcp

as you see i get kicked once or twice in the duels meaning im fully locked out because EB is all 3 schools which kinda sucks so gotta be careful when using it

Quote Originally Posted by Octohoof View Post
    ive been using elemental blast in pvp, just because other classes can kill your fire ele very easily so it seems kinda useless, unleash elements is also nice and could offer some nice options for weapon swapping etc, but for now elemental blast coupled with ancestral swiftness seems nice for burst and can all be worked into an ascendance macro which ill make a video about soon for now you can check out elemental blast in a duel vs warriors

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuirzyc0d7Y&feature=plcp

as you see i get kicked once or twice in the duels meaning im fully locked out because EB is all 3 schools which kinda sucks so gotta be careful when using it
    oh god really....because we didn't already get penalised enough for being kicked....i so hate the nature school....no interupt no heal no cl/lb feels like a blanket silence covering everything :s
    Last edited by Socialhealer; 2012-09-02 at 06:16 PM.

From testing Ele shams on beta i would have to say Elemental Blast for the sheer nature of how much damage i have had it crit for. In all pvp gear with some intellect gems i have had it crit for up-words of 180k and while the elementals do damage, i think having the stats overall will improve dps more than specing into Primal Elementalist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elemental Blast hits that hard? That's absurd. Sounds pretttty coool... Imagine Echoing that. O_O ...can Lightning Overload proc it, or nah?

Elemental Blast for PvP likely. Primal Elementalisst is just too one and done with easily negated damage in arenas rbgs against competents.

---------- Post added 2012-09-05 at 05:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    Elemental Blast hits that hard? That's absurd. Sounds pretttty coool... Imagine Echoing that. O_O ...can Lightning Overload proc it, or nah?
    Blast is considered nature damage ya? We can Swiftness it?

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Blast is considered nature damage ya? We can Swiftness it?
    Yes, Swiftness works with Elemental Blast.