Pre Purchase from Gamestop

Just a quick question to clear things up. I have pre purchased the game from gamestop, already have the client downloaded, and have been playing in the betas. One the servers go live tonight will all I need to do is log in and I will be good to go, or do I need to go pick up the physical copy from the store?

You're good to go!
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Awesome! Thanks. I didn't want to be scrambling around later at midnight or whenever they decide to flip the switch going " OMGOMGOMG I CAN'T LOGIN!"

Herald of the Titans TheEaterofSouls's Avatar
    I believe the boxed copy will have a code you will need to enter by a certain date to authenticate your purchase otherwise they will lock your account. I have the pre-purchase code paid for the game yesterday. However the guy at GS gave it to me before I paid full price. So I would assume they would put in something like this to prevent GS & others for giving out codes like this.

But you don't need the box for a few days.
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2012-08-24 at 07:07 PM.