5.04 I'm completly lost.

Hey guys, I've taken a break from WoW for the past 3 months and subsequently have not been following all the changes and tweaks to our class that are coming up. I have been reading all of our patch notes and messing around with the talent calculator but I find myself completely overwhelmed! So I figured I would ask you guys for some help . I haven't decided which spec I will be using when I come back for 5.04 but I do know that after doing some research it will not be arcane.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aconith/simple

that's a link to my armory from when I left off. [perhaps someone can give me a tip as to which spec would be better to me fire or frost, my gut tells me fire because that's what I'm geared for but I could be wrong.]

I also find myself completely ignorant on rotations for level 85 raiding as fire, has it changed much? what can I expect? Still a priority rotation? I have heard all mages are getting shatter bonus now, should I mix in freezing spells to force hot streak? Wtf is up with inferno blast, does it spread all dots or just living bomb. Glyphs changing?

As to frost spec if I should go that route I know absolutely nothing about it as I have never raided as frost.

I'm sorry to ask for so much and definitely don't want you guys to do my whole job of learning for me, I'm going to continue researching but some help with understanding all of these changes would be greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    www.google.com
    www.youtube.com

This isn't at all helpful, but I'm giving you a warning and not an infraction...since us people who enjoy dubstep are nice folk.
    Last edited by Swizzle; 2012-08-24 at 07:37 PM.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    patch is coming in a few days and you have a couple of weeks before expansion to check all of these new changes.
    Try browsing through these forums..they contain most of the info you re looking in various threads..
    Last edited by Jimm3; 2012-08-24 at 07:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyway, please refer to our 32 page beta discussion thread since it basically covers everything that will be happening in 5.0.4.
    BfA Beta Time

10+ Year Old Account
    icy-veins.com has an updated 5.0.4 guide for all three mage specs that goes quite in-depth about what you can expect next week up to the release of Mists. Highly recommended reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    icy-veins.com has an updated 5.0.4 guide for all three mage specs that goes quite in-depth about what you can expect next week up to the release of Mists. Highly recommended reading.
    can you link to this guide?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Anyway, please refer to our 32 page beta discussion thread since it basically covers everything that will be happening in 5.0.4.
    Google and youtube are among the most helpful web sites on the internet.
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsian View Post
    can you link to this guide?
    For a list of changes see this:
    http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topi...previews-list/

For a list of how to do things see
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2012-08-24 at 08:25 PM.