Chosing a server and server change?

Sorry if this has been asked before but the mass of information right now on GW2 is staggering.

As the excitement builds for tomorrow I also feel a bit overwhelmed and confused so I need to ask a few questions about choosing server and migration.

1) There is only one type of server in GW2, right? So it doesn't matter which one I chose aside from language?

2) Since I'm not sure what server my friends will end up on (they will be even more confused than I am), can I change server later if I want to? I seem to have read somewhere that it will be possible?

3) Right now I have absolutely no idea what server I will play on apart from English EU so is there a reason to pick one in particular before another or one to avoid? Like in WoW, some servers attract a lot of non-English speaking players.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who dont.

1) Correct
    2) Server transfers will be free for the first week or so until Guesting feature in Enabled, and then Server transfers will cost a varying amount of Gems depending on the population of it. Note: You cannot transfer to a "FULL" server.
    3) They are appropriately labelled in the Server List which servers are designated for a certain language-speaking group.

3) Check here a small sample of guilds going in GW2 (some of them have alredy created an<<Unofficial Country Servers>>
    http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/eu
    Last edited by Plzbegentle; 2012-08-24 at 07:08 PM.
    GW2 : Plzbegentle - Ruins of Surmia EU - Sylvari Engineer
    WoW: Vergin - Deathwing EU - Elf Resto Druid (27/05/05 - 02/04/12 Perma-Banned- Unhappy whinning PvP customer - whos begged from 4.1 to get rid of the RNG of Regrowth ... )
    It seems ppl have the energy to whine for a game , for not beeing exactly like their <<main>> game , while it dont have a SUB , and they dont have the courage to whine at their Game Master for slacking and producing few PvE content ...

Thanks for the answers guys.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who dont.