Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    woohoo all my names aren't taken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    In addition to all names in GW1 being 2 or more words, in both GW1 and GW2, copywritten names and other famous names are restricted.

thank god then as im fedup seeing the arthas's and the illidans

10+ Year Old Account
    I am now quite unhappy. :<
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Gratz to who ever got Iron Maiden...jerk

10+ Year Old Account
    Worth noting: If the name you're trying to use has been reserved from Guild Wars 1, the error message that pops up SPECIFICALLY says so.

If it's a name somebody BEAT YOU to, like... just now? It will just say the name is taken.

So if your name is taken, and it saved it's been reserved by a GW1 account, do not yet give up hope!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    O_o None of mine are taken though a couple of them are quite common, enough that I figured they would be.. hmmm

I went with Foxxy Moulder, so I'm good
    Last edited by Speedlance; 2012-08-25 at 05:20 AM.

was only able to get one of the names I wanted.. but it was the most important to me

Deleted
    jumped in early reserved onaturi, and for my fem main char i went with Fiona Turi =P

Deleted
    All the names i want says - Error Loading Character - But they are all taken because in-game it says they are :>