Shado-Pan Monastery and Affliction

I just wanted to see if anyone else was having problems in this dungeon. Most of the mobs don't seem to die when they actually run out of health, meaning we don't replenish soul shards from trash pack to trash pack. Not to mention Afflictions below average AOE abilities. Has anyone else had problems in this particular instance? Are we just forced to roll demo or destro for this place?

On a side note, Seed of Corruption seems so weak that dots + harvest soul seem to be the better option in all instances.

15+ Year Old Account
    For normal and heroic version you can use afffliction just fine. I would consider swapping for challenge modes though.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Same with Shadowburn as Destro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Same with Shadowburn as Destro
    Oh god it's so annoying when you're not refunded the embers :+(

I tried affli on multiple occasions but always seem to deviate back to Demo, its seems that for these dungeons its nicer to play as demo.

Affliction has never been good for trash since the damage over time part doesn't really fit well in short lived mobs.

Even Bane of Agony takes time to reach full stack.

Having said that it isn't as bad as TBC or WOTLK (or even cata) thanks to removing SB and the (de)buffs it has been given for a long time.

Just go with destro since conflag hits really hard and 2 of them are probably more then enough for most trash.