Thread: New Patch

Deleted

New Patch

Hello

I have tried to figure this out for this coming wensday when the new patch comes but all i can find is all the mop guides..
    How will the new demo rotation be? And will there be any "best dps build" now for us?
    And is the new DI shit coming too? Since if so.. Then i need to calculate a new thing since the new DI isnt it giving SP to the entire raid instead of haste?
    Last edited by mmoce652a21f10; 2012-08-25 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    MoP guides would be mostly fine to use. At 85 Demo and Aff are quite equivalent, at 90 Affliction is better for most dps.

New DI is just a raidwide 5% spellpower buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizers View Post
    MoP guides would be mostly fine to use. At 85 Demo and Aff are quite equivalent, at 90 Affliction is better for most dps.

"Apparently", I use this grossly since I haven't been on beta, Demo is winning the sims on almost all fights. Mobility, nuke and adds > 3. Also the rotation seems pretty simple. CoE>Corr>SB>Get some fury>doom>refresh corruption with the attack>SB out of form until your eyes bleed. Cast SF when molten core procs only in caster form or in nuke.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both specs have their fights, you'll want to be good at both.

At 90 anyway.
    Last edited by Kaizers; 2012-08-25 at 01:41 AM.

Deleted
    This doesnt help me at all.. I asked how the new rotation will be >.< and i know the new DI will be 5% raid sp.. So then i need to calculate a new haste since isnt the hastecaps calculated for having DI? I only got 2005 haste atm and if i doesnt got the DI haste i will need to raise that cap

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Week-Gear-List

Guide is a lot more detailed than the following but heres your rotation:

Spell Priority: Caster Form

1 - Grimoire of Service - Use on cooldown.
    2 - Corruption - Keep this up.
    3 - Hand of Gul'dan - Use on cooldown (*read more below).
    4 - Soul Fire - Use when Molten Core procs
    5 - Shadow Bolt - Use as a filler.

Spell Priority: Demon Form

1 - Doom - Keep this up.
    2 - Touch of Chaos - Spam this.
    Last edited by mmoc8ee790e781; 2012-08-25 at 06:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current beta Warlock specs are like this: Demonology as first dps> Destruction> Affliction is last but not by a lot. Demonology seems to have a lot of burst dmg on demand too which kinda is weird...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizers View Post

- http://wowraids.org/raiding-as-a-warlock-level-85/

Most of the information in the three guides I wrote on these forums will do you fine at level 85. The below information is other stuff you'll want to know that applies ONLY to level 85:

- The hit cap is now 15%, which is 1537 rating. It was previously 1742, which means you will need to reforge out of some hit.

- Your DoTs do not get extended when you recast them. This means that for Corruption, Bane of Doom, Immolate and Unstable Affliction, you should recast them as close to their expiry point as possible, whether before or after. The tick doesn’t “clip” like it used to, but recasting it early means wasted DPS time. You should recast Agony before it drops off, not after, but again, as close to expiry as possible.

- These are your stat priorities:

Affliction
    Int > Hit > Haste > Crit = Mastery. (If you have high amounts of one stat, the other two might become better).

Demonology
    Int > Hit > Mastery > Haste >= Crit

Destruction
    Int > Hit > Haste > Crit > Crit (Crit will sim above Haste if you don’t have much/any of it, but only reforge to it a little).

All the other information in the guides, including rotation and talent choices, is applicable to level 85 as well as 90. The one exception to this is that Grimoire of Sacrifice might be better than Supremacy for Destro at 85.
    Last edited by EvreliaGaming; 2012-08-26 at 01:22 PM.