Thread: best/worst

best/worst

What do you think the best and/or worst change is going to be in MoP for Locks?

Deleted
    + GrimSac. I started playing around WotLK, heard about the days of using sacrifice in TBC, always wanted to try. Now Affli (my fav spec by far) is pretty strong AND works well with Sac. Splendid!

- Destro is now doubleplusungood.

Overall, I like what Blizz has done for locks. Just don't nerf us too much and it'll be a great expansion.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2012-08-25 at 07:49 AM.

best .. it's not cata anymore and we are not "supportclass"
    di is away, no more bitching around from mages why i never give them di "but i'm fire.. i do dps.." f. u you are a mage.. tell me the last time you gave me mf! .. ehm never .. and thats the answer when you get my di :P

+ sac , so many bosses where the pet just startet bugging around, or you had to control it by hand all the time. i mean i kinda like it but on the other hand, wehn there are 10 mobs to dot, 3 debuffs to watch, 2 voids and wtf ever, do i realy wana send my pet in and out and look what it does? nope.

+ 3 specs 3 diffrent resources sounds like fun
    + "new pets" even if they are yet again just copy paste from mobs in outland :/ could have made some special ones

- destru is broken like in every fucking patch, i would love to see destru on top with 10k+ dps just once.
    - rotations get easyer/more boring. + loosing some of my beloved spells (still miss my drainmana, sac from bc... and now i can add shadowflame + deathcoil to the list .. alt + 2 and T will be empthy :<

Deleted
    I agree that the rotations are simpler, but the added complexity from having to manage a secondary resource makes up for it imo. Well, for Affli and Demo, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    I agree that the rotations are simpler, but the added complexity from having to manage a secondary resource makes up for it imo. Well, for Affli and Demo, at least.
    I agree with this here completely. But you also forget about destro and it's burning embers.

+Demo is much more mobile and simple(no more pet twisting. I'm probably one of the better demo locks on my server, so let's not go there please )
    +Affliction is more appealing to me pve wise(My least favorite spec.)
    +Some of the new glyphs are pretty awesome(Nightmares, meteor, to name a couple.)

-Destruction is horrible compared to the other specs, which highly saddens me because I've been a destruction lock(pve) for the majority of my time being a warlock(4.5 years)

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    - rotations get easyer/more boring. + loosing some of my beloved spells (still miss my drainmana, sac from bc... and now i can add shadowflame + deathcoil to the list .. alt + 2 and T will be empthy :<
    I'm going to miss drain mana and deathcoil. Getting forced to talent into it over howl of terror kind of sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best thing is the unique resources they gave use besides mana, the only problem is that there is still specs that are behind and they are not all tuned equally which is what they intended.

Sacrifice will be an amazing option for those warlocks who desire more power for themselves by giving up their demon, i heard it demon sacrifice was actually not best choice though which kinda sucks.
    Instant Soul Wells so trolls don't click and move to mess up the cast lol