Post Quest to Ultra settings. Advice needed!

Hey there guys thanks for taking the time to look at my thread and possibly give me your valuable input.

Current Specs:

Mobo:
    Gigabyte M68MT-S2P

CPU:
    AMD Athlon II x4 640

GPU:
    PNY GeForce GTX 550 Ti

I just picked this up from Best Buy a few days ago for $120 because I didn't want to wait for a card to be shipped and I'm not completely satisfied with it and they told me I could return it within 30 days even after I installed it.

PSU:

Ultra LSP650 650w

RAM:
    Some random 4g it came with lol.

My main game is Guild Wars 2 and I wish to play on Ultra settings even in stressful situations, last stress test I was playing on mostly High settings with some stutter

I play on 1920 BTW

I don't play really intense games, besides recently dabbling into Blacklight: Retribution.

What should I upgrade to get my desired 60 FPS while playing my games?

One option is to upgrade to this card
    Radeon 6850

I have an open mind on how much to spend on the upgrades but really don't want to splurge and completely overhaul my somewhat mediocre system (~$300 total I guess is a start)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Honestly, you'll have to replace that entire PC to play games like GW2 at 60 FPS on Ultra at 1080p consistently. It would probably cost at least $800 USD (new CPU, new MoBo, new GPU, likely new or more RAM, a higher quality PSU, probably a new case, if you need a new OS, etc).

Of the benchmarks we've seen this far (example), it looks like GW2 is a lot like other MMOs (in that it requires a more powerful CPU), but unlike other MMOs, it also requires a better than average GPU.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2012-08-25 at 03:17 AM.