Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I am quite decent all around at RTS game like SC/SC2 but when it comes to MMORPG like WoW I often can't tell what's going on at my screen when I am raiding.

Platforming.

Dear god.

Platforming.

Especially the N64 ones like Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie. Despite the fact that they are both phenomenal games, I always get so pissed at the programming decisions.

"HEY, WHEN YOU'RE RUNNING REALLY QUICKLY AND STOP, LETS MAKE THEM SLIDE FOR HALF A FOOT."

Deleted
    Accuracy in FPS, dear god am I bad at it.

I used to play super smash melee competetivly and my biggest issue was being constant.

I would sometimes go from beating #1 in canada to losing a match to a nobody. I have been in the top 15 in canada for at least 2 years but it always seems like i have problem switching from playing a scrub to a pro. often risking alot against scrub would work because their defense failed with minimal baiting which wouldn't work against the best players where anticipation and safe/efficient attacks with full baiting (mindgames) going on.

happens to me in wow too lol. I won duels vs a 2200 oponnent but lost against a honor geared low rating of the same class -_- then other days I'd beat the low rating guy flawlessly but couldn't win a single duel with my 2200 opponent

I turn to shit in any game when I don't get enough sleep. It really messes with my reaction time.

That and in games like WoW, Dota or Street Fighter that offer a choice of different characters, I tend to pick one and attempt to master it before trying another. As a result, I've really only played one spec on my druid and I made my first alt only about a month ago.
    Last edited by Ashrr; 2012-09-17 at 09:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was gonna say the independent female character who kick ass and takes name but I'm pretty sure that's not the "weakness" we're talking about

I guess it'd be when you get an item upgrade and it's not either visually perfect or functionally perfect. Example would be borderland when I get a "better" gun but it's 1) not an SMG and/or 2) doesn't have a large fire mod and it totally wrecks my style. That or in an "RPG" when you get am upgrade that breaks the visual of your gear that looks so awesome

Usually I won't take the upgrade
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

15+ Year Old Account
    Expecting my guild / clan mates to perform as well as I do, and getting upset when they fail.

M'uru was a nightmare - but I pushed them through it and we got it before the nerf.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Whenever I play a new rpg or mmo, I always go in with the mindset that I will play a thief or a mage type class. Then I always pussy out and go with the heavy armor class, whether it's a warrior or paladin type.

And, I have a weakness for elf races. Don't know why, can't help it. Although lately I've been good with choosing another race to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I get super pissed when i die. Which isn't very often, that's why it's such a stinger.

I also save my game like every 5 minutes it seems like. my first playthrough of dragon age origins had maybe 250 saves, this last time i had over 700 lol.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reaction...
    For some reason when I pvp, I always forget where my utility spells are. I'm not a quick thinker when put on the spot. That goes for most multiplayer in general though.
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

In shooters: I camp a lot, and usually kill someone enough to have them go out of their way to come after me
    In RPGs: I play mage/wizard characters, so melee enemies rock me