Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by archaea View Post
    Mine was linked after. HOM worked right away.
    You went to HoM, talked to Kimmes and got your rewards or how did you do it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    You went to HoM, talked to Kimmes and got your rewards or how did you do it?
    Pretty much. I used teleporter/item in my bag. Got couple items from him. After doubleclicking, you get transmutation window. Drop in same item type and accept.

Quote Originally Posted by archaea View Post
    Pretty much. I used teleporter/item in my bag. Got couple items from him. After doubleclicking, you get transmutation window. Drop in same item type and accept.
    Douchebag Kimmes wont give me anything, even though it says my account is linked and all that.

Deleted
    What regions are you guys in? It might be an EU/US problem. For some people, logging into your GW account and then back into your GW2 one works. It didn't work for me and my account is definitely linked. Perhaps it's a problem with EU?

Confirming EU can't get rewards.

Having issues. Kimmes won't give me anything! In EU.

So it's an EU thang?

Deleted
    Yeah can't get rewards either, EU also.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2012-08-25 at 08:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get rewards. US. Linked from the start. No stone in bag, had to go to LA.

Deleted
    Brilliant launch there A-net. half your stuff doesnt work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Actually, most of the stuff DOES work, the only things that don't work are things that didn't have a chance to be publicly tested.

What i did was to transfer to an american server, get my HoM items, then go back to the EU server i was on.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Well the game isn't officially launched till the 28th.

Deleted
    Wasn't able to get my HoM stuff at first.
    Someone in LA told me to go to an US server and get them there, which worked out fine.
    The only problem was logging in and out in order to make the server transfer, logging in is not going to well now.

I think ANet should really make sure EU servers are on par with US servers in terms of stability. It seems all HoM and login problems are happening to people in EU.

Can't get rewards either, (I'm from EU)

Deleted
    Arenanet said it`s EU servers are buggy, fix inc` (hopes).
    Oddly, just tried logging GW1 to see if changed anything. Can`t even play that now

Ugh, was having a smooth launch until 1 hour ago. Apart from HoM i was having the time of my life, but now the servers are down or something. I wont complain though, 7 hours with no problems is highly impressive considering the mass ammount of people online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify to people. If you made a character in the first 10 or so minutes, they had a bug and didn't spawn with the HoM stone, you can get this in most capital cities from a karma vendor for free if you need to.

Secondly, at the HoM. The pets are walking around in the first chamber, the npcs in the first chamber do nothing. The 2nd chamber at the back which is the actual hall of monuments has a ghost standing on a lillypad, he is the HoM vendor, all the stuff you get from him. I have no idea what the purpose is of the chests or other ghosts, it might be cosmetic.

I have 30/50 and can comfirm the above to be true, my charr is wearing the balthazar flaming gloves of awesomeness as well as a bunch of other stuff.
    Last edited by Riavan; 2012-08-25 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    Just to clarify to people. If you made a character in the first 10 or so minutes, they had a bug and didn't spawn with the HoM stone, you can get this in most capital cities from a karma vendor for free if you need to.

Secondly, at the HoM. The pets are walking around in the first chamber, the npcs in the first chamber do nothing. The 2nd chamber at the back which is the actual hall of monuments has a ghost standing on a lillypad, he is the HoM vendor, all the stuff you get from him. I have no idea what the purpose is of the chests or other ghosts, it might be cosmetic.

I have 30/50 and can comfirm the above to be true, my charr is wearing the balthazar flaming gloves of awesomeness as well as a bunch of other stuff.
    That's not the issue. I'm not even getting credit for linking my account in the HoM section of my achievements. I've been to the eye but couldn't get anything out of anyone there.