Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    Just to clarify to people. If you made a character in the first 10 or so minutes, they had a bug and didn't spawn with the HoM stone, you can get this in most capital cities from a karma vendor for free if you need to.

Secondly, at the HoM. The pets are walking around in the first chamber, the npcs in the first chamber do nothing. The 2nd chamber at the back which is the actual hall of monuments has a ghost standing on a lillypad, he is the HoM vendor, all the stuff you get from him. I have no idea what the purpose is of the chests or other ghosts, it might be cosmetic.

I have 30/50 and can comfirm the above to be true, my charr is wearing the balthazar flaming gloves of awesomeness as well as a bunch of other stuff.
    That Kimmes douchebag wont give me my shiny icy hammer, so my charr is going around with some ghetto hammer. He's like "you know that hero you played in GW1 did this and that and you are supposed to get rewards for his deeds, well i'm not giving them to you, lol."

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    That Kimmes douchebag wont give me my shiny icy hammer, so my charr is going around with some ghetto hammer. He's like "you know that hero you played in GW1 did this and that and you are supposed to get rewards for his deeds, well i'm not giving them to you, lol."
    "You know that hero? That human that was awesome in your lands? Yeah. That human was awesome. You're a Charr."

Must be aggravating.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    "You know that hero? That human that was awesome in your lands? Yeah. That human was awesome. You're a Charr."

Must be aggravating.
    !! Sounds logical! You have to be human to get rewards! :O

No, i will end him and his ghostly friends if he doesn't give me my rewards when i log back on.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've just tried to transfer to a US server and it worked, I was credited with the achievements, the pets are walking around in EotN, and Kimmes gave me my shinies

Had to transfer to a US server to get mine. Now I can't get back to Desolation as it's full...

Ah, the US server switch worked. My asura is looking rather good with those gloves..