Graphics Card Drivers Error - GW2

Anyone else getting this error;

"We've detected that your computer is using a graphics driver with known issues...."
    Current: 301.42 Nvidia
    Recommended: 304.79 Beta Nvidia

I would download the recommended beta drivers but my graphics card (GTX 550) isn't listed in the supported products for that driver, and there is no current update for my card. Should I just ignore this? Or attempt getting the beta drivers even though my card isn't listed? @_@
    “You will hear thunder and remember me,
    And think: she wanted storms.” ϟ

The Patient
    Either something is wrong with my drivers and the game or character models just arent loading. Both at the creation screen and in game.
    Tophh formerly of Bloodhoof, now of Spirestone.

The beta driver is fucking my browser up it seems, but maybe I need to restart the computer before it understands stuff. brb.
    Belief can become reality!

I just upgraded to 304.79 and I'm getting better performance. But the performance Is still incredibly bad. My overclocked 2500k and GTX 670 can't even go above 80fps. And that's with some options turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I just upgraded to 304.79 and I'm getting better performance. But the performance Is still incredibly bad. My overclocked 2500k and GTX 670 can't even go above 80fps. And that's with some options turned off.
    Something must be wrong then, surely.
    Belief can become reality!

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    80 fps and the performance is still incredibly bad..

What do you want then? 150+ fps, while you can't see any different between 80 and 150?
    Case: Corsair Carbide 500R - PSU: Seasonic M12II-620 - CPU: i5-2500k @ 4.3 GHz - CPU Cooler: Zulaman CNPS10X Performa with 2 coolers -Motherboard: GA-Z77X-D3H - Memory: 2x Corsair 4 GB DDR3 - GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 280X - Monitor 1: Asus VE247H- Monitor 2: Acer X243W
    PlayStation 4 Username: Blattardos - games: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition - Assassin's Creed Black Flag.