Graphics Card Drivers Error - GW2

Anyone else getting this error;

"We've detected that your computer is using a graphics driver with known issues...."
    Current: 301.42 Nvidia
    Recommended: 304.79 Beta Nvidia

I would download the recommended beta drivers but my graphics card (GTX 550) isn't listed in the supported products for that driver, and there is no current update for my card. Should I just ignore this? Or attempt getting the beta drivers even though my card isn't listed? @_@

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Either something is wrong with my drivers and the game or character models just arent loading. Both at the creation screen and in game.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

The beta driver is fucking my browser up it seems, but maybe I need to restart the computer before it understands stuff. brb.

I just upgraded to 304.79 and I'm getting better performance. But the performance Is still incredibly bad. My overclocked 2500k and GTX 670 can't even go above 80fps. And that's with some options turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I just upgraded to 304.79 and I'm getting better performance. But the performance Is still incredibly bad. My overclocked 2500k and GTX 670 can't even go above 80fps. And that's with some options turned off.
    Something must be wrong then, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    80 fps and the performance is still incredibly bad..

What do you want then? 150+ fps, while you can't see any different between 80 and 150?
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior