Good colour choices. For myself, while I do like the Invaders armor, it looks more like something a ranger would wear than a thief. Thinking of spending 1300 gems to get this getup...

Update on my Ranger's look I wanted something that would look good but show her tattoos and since I went Vigil with her I don't have the option of the Whispers chestpiece.

You can buy the whispers chestpiece on another toon (even if they can't equip it) and use the transmog trick to get it on your ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You can buy the whispers chestpiece on another toon (even if they can't equip it) and use the transmog trick to get it on your ranger.
    ^ This. Put the skin on any white item and you can use it on the other character.
    Sing like no one ist listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Oh yea I would have done that, but then this dropped off something (don't even remember where I got it) and I liked it a bunch. Might do it next time when I am ready for a change of look though

I'd really want some whispers armor, but I have no clue at what point of the story I can get there. And I want to be sure I make the right choices, since I 'failed' with my first character. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I'd really want some whispers armor, but I have no clue at what point of the story I can get there. And I want to be sure I make the right choices, since I 'failed' with my first character. Any suggestions?
    You pick your order at the level 26 personal story mission.

What do you mean by 'failed'?
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

probably means failed in that he chose the wrong faction when you have to make that choice. It is around level 26 I believe. It should be pretty obvious as it tells you that you have to choose between the three factions

Usually at the end of the personal story quest that deals with each Order, they says "Which ever order you choose to go with for this, is the one you'll be joining." And typically it is the only part of the personal story where you choose which of the three to help, instead of two.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh yea I would have done that, but then this dropped off something (don't even remember where I got it) and I liked it a bunch. Might do it next time when I am ready for a change of look though
    That's the Commando chest and what I use on my engineer because it's hot! You would have gotten it as a personal story reward. Last I checked there is no other way to get that set in PvE (and you can only get 4 pieces of it: chest, legs, shoulders, & helm), so if you do decide to change your look don't ditch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    That's the Commando chest and what I use on my engineer because it's hot! You would have gotten it as a personal story reward. Last I checked there is no other way to get that set in PvE (and you can only get 4 pieces of it: chest, legs, shoulders, & helm), so if you do decide to change your look don't ditch it!
    Oh! I totally could have sworn it dropped off something random somewhere after I finished my story (but it also was quite awhile ago). Thanks for letting me know

Bonetti's Rapier and the Fractal sword

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Good colour choices. For myself, while I do like the Invaders armor, it looks more like something a ranger would wear than a thief. Thinking of spending 1300 gems to get this getup...

I can't stand the female human chicken legs. I had to get my thief a pair of pants to get over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.

Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    I can't stand the female human chicken legs. I had to get my thief a pair of pants to get over it.
    Or roll the shortest possible Norn as I did :P (albeit they're still pretty huge)

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post

An ancient one of my warrior.
    to the windowwww to the wallll

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    probably means failed in that he *she chose the wrong faction when you have to make that choice. It is around level 26 I believe. It should be pretty obvious as it tells you that you have to choose between the three factions
    She 8)
    But yea, this. I made my character before knowing of the whole whispers armor and all. But gladly my other character is around 18 so I won't make the mistake again D< Haha. So thanks! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    to the windowwww to the wallll
    to the sweat drop drown my ballzz....wait, wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Nearly all of the human female body types are way too skinny. I gave my mesmer the second "fattest" body and you'd never know it looking at her.

I don't think Norn options are any better. Sure, they have more 'stocky' choices, but if you don't want huge boobs, well, you're out of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Nearly all of the human female body types are way too skinny. I gave my mesmer the second "fattest" body and you'd never know it looking at her.

I don't think Norn options are any better. Sure, they have more 'stocky' choices, but if you don't want huge boobs, well, you're out of luck.
    Wait, so you wanted a fatter body but with smaller boobs o_O

That's the same as asking for a fat male with skinny arms.