Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    However I would suggest maybe a sharpen tool after downscaling. Do you use photoshop or anything?
    Yeah I use Photoshop for all my image stuff, I'll see what the sharpen tool does :P

Bit of crap quality, but logged in to SS my new main char, whenever i get back to the game (Probably with SAB 2 ) Bought the bony Axe too , to really get that Necromancer look .
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-08-26 at 12:51 AM.

my thief. Took me a long time to find armor which complimented each other and that i liked also getting the colour scheme took a lot of messing with. overall im pretty pleased with it

My itty bitty mesmer ^^ Very happy with her.

yay for me, and stuff
    "Bah-weep-graaaaagnah wheep nini bong!"
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since October 22, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post

The freshly rushed to 80 Ranger.
    Couldn't resist.

I was going through my screenshots when I came across one I took of Maddie, the Belcher's Bluff chick. Why isn't this face/hair available yet in the game? D: I would Total Makeover my mesmer so fast!

Good god, AND that hairstyle. Too bad she's human though

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I was going through my screenshots when I came across one I took of Maddie, the Belcher's Bluff chick. Why isn't this face/hair available yet in the game? D: I would Total Makeover my mesmer so fast!

A lot of NPC hair and town clothing are not available for players. There is like 3 female slyvari hair styles NPC's have that players can't get and they look f'en amazing.

My thief's old magic find set that I'm now using as my everything but dungeons set because I had 6/6 Traveler's Runes on it (love the 25% movement speed bonus that rune set gives after the patch. It frees up a utility skill that I used to use Signet of Shadows on).

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-09-07 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    A lot of NPC hair and town clothing are not available for players. There is like 3 female slyvari hair styles NPC's have that players can't get and they look f'en amazing.
    there was a datamining post where new hairstyles were mentioned. Those would only work when using the makeover kits from the gemstore though. Not sure if these have already been implemented yet.

So, I was making a character to do the personal story daily and I discovered this amazing mustache!

What do you guys think looks better?

I'd probably say with gloves + hoodie. But I'm a guy who prefers 1 primary dye over all their gear, with 1-2 secondary dyes (preferably contrasting) outlining the edges/special bits. You're going for some kind of dark top + jeans look which and I can't say much about that :P

with gloves no hoodie and get different shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    What do you guys think looks better?
    Drop the shoulders IMO. Keep hoodie and gloves.

Shoulders look so odd on characters the majority of the time, to me anyway

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay celestial dye FINALLY. Price just keeps going higher and higher, 20g now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    So, I was making a character to do the personal story daily and I discovered this amazing mustache!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1.../gw2stache.jpg
    Best one everrrr!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    there was a datamining post where new hairstyles were mentioned. Those would only work when using the makeover kits from the gemstore though. Not sure if these have already been implemented yet.
    They haven't yet. Only special dyes and eyecolors, but that's it.