First one is basically a rewamp of an old set, using the zenith weapons and southsun flower too wich doesn’t show here.

Second is sort of inspired by Conan the barbarian or atleast trying to fit the overall look from there, uses rox quiver wich matches the colors on both leather and metal pretty well.

Third is my warrior who looks mostly like a “death knight” did it for fun I barely play him but it looked so good I decided to show it.

When in doubt, mumble...

Looks almost like the grenth dervish avatar from GW1, I like it

You might want to turn on FXAA for screenshots :P

I know it isn't an in-game screenshot but... I hope fanart is allowed too? xD
    I finally got to finish my mesmer!

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    You might want to turn on FXAA for screenshots :P
    Yeah, couldn't be arsed was from the login screen too as you can tell
    When in doubt, mumble...

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I know it isn't an in-game screenshot but... I hope fanart is allowed too? xD
    I finally got to finish my mesmer!
    D'awww! I'd love to see the asura fanart if you've managed to make a human seem cute. Face is a tad too rectangular/broad at the bottom for my likes though :S

Before this turns into a fanart thread, I'm surprised there isn't a dedicated GW2 fanart thread o_O

Looks amazing, Silverbleed!

I don't think too many people here make GW2 fanart xD

And some in-game shots with my brand new legendary <3

I leveled an engineer to 80 simply for the helmet but I really liked the play style. It's going to be my backup main to my thief. Here are a couple of screenshots...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2013-12-24 at 05:16 AM.

Finally happy with my mesmer's outfit. Tried to work with the traditional nobility theme with some trickster gear to reflect the devious/manipulative nature of Mesmers.

I always had purple as the primary colour on all my other mesmer outfits, but decided to swap abyss to primary and the Blacklight for the trimmings+trickster gear after I acquired Eternity. Works better when twilight is active :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ryoukthebloodelf View Post
    In Robotics, the kids who play WoW were being bullied by the kids who played D&D.

My Guardian has had a major makeover since the last time you saw her.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

changed my looks again.

didn't realize this when I changed him to this but I think he kind of looks like an adult Link... it's probably the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    changed my looks again.

http://i.imgur.com/OdfZTkul.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KQiJ2Zsl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/egRjEWJl.jpg

didn't realize this when I changed him to this but I think he kind of looks like an adult Link... it's probably the colors.
    I like the combination =) I really love that chestpiece for males ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Valicen View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/bJdd1vX.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/VhdJSMv.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/f6ySA22.jpg?1

Finally happy with my mesmer's outfit. Tried to work with the traditional nobility theme with some trickster gear to reflect the devious/manipulative nature of Mesmers.

I always had purple as the primary colour on all my other mesmer outfits, but decided to swap abyss to primary and the Blacklight for the trimmings+trickster gear after I acquired Eternity. Works better when twilight is active :P
    Love it =D Male mesmers are so rare! The purple is a nice choice in dyes

much necro
    amaze!
    Max Amann is the original Grammar Nazi.
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since August 11, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

I couldn't find a good light for the screenshot

Anyway - I've made it long time ago but haven't logged in since then. My plan was to try some new combination of dyes on often used phoenix set + zenith weapon. I ended up trying to go for day-night/sun-moon themed phoenix. Well it's not perfect but I like it. When I came to LA today, someone was staring at me so it's pretty nice I guess.

EDIT: You can't see a weapon, boots and she has a weird face here but whatever - took one at character selection screen.

Last edited by Roudene; 2013-12-29 at 04:44 PM.

Changed up some stuff, heritage mask, tier3 shoulders, mishmash of other stuff. Hard to find that "perfect look" for my human mesmer.

- - - Updated - - -

At least my Asura mesmer is done until they come out with some super-spiffy.

Mirror mirror :3

(click for bigger picture)

My norn.
    Last edited by Silverbleed; 2013-12-29 at 11:58 PM.

Not mine, but a couple recent favorites.

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

My second elementalist hit 80, mostly Stately Wv skins, heritage chestpiece.
    Wintersday wand and dagger.

Not sure on a backpiece yet though, and the headpiece doesn't do much for me either.