Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    This maybe?

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/p...wards-roadmap/

In the months that follow, we will be working to eliminate the difference between PvP and PvE gear. Players will be able to earn gear in PvP that can be carried over to PvE and vice versa. This means that players who have carefully crafted their appearance in one area of the game will have a way to carry that look over to other areas of the game.

Even though we will be eliminating the distinction between PvP and PvE gear, gear in PvP will continue to not have stats. The armor and weapons you carry into PvP will be, like they are now, just for looks. Traits, skills, runes and sigils will still be different for PvP so you will continue to be able to have different builds in PvP and PvE.

Existing PvP skins will still have value with upcoming changes, so it benefits you greatly to continue filling out your collection.
    It's not the exact post I read, but it's pretty much the same answer I didn't even notice this bit of text. I must have been taking a break then. Tnx for looking it up tho.

Now I'm sure I'm not that crazy ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I love the aether on asura. But I agree on the ears. However it might look a bit odd with the ears.
    OTOH, the fiery demon mask from achievements, DOES show the ears. It didn't show horns, IIRC, for my charr though.

Here she is..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post

Just transmuted my leggings:

With Sunrise:

OMG. Awesome! And the Sword in the first photo is epic! BTW, did you use the sliders or this is a preset face? Any chance to remember which is?
    The trick of selling a PvP-MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Guardian

Charr Warrior with a juggernaut in daylight.
    Nelf Druid. Tank/Melee/Feral PVP. Dreadmaul

Well, this is my Engineer, depending on what look I go for (as a fan of Doctor Who, I have quite a few options of what Doctor to make).
    Yeah, I could choose better gear, even after all this time playing, but I prefer to Cos-play on this character and use the transmutation stones on the gear.

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps69fcd3a9.jpg
    http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...psf9c3d28b.jpg

hah, I like the concept. Another Doctor fan here as well.

Well this is what the Flamekissed re-skin turned out to be, basically a souped-up version of feathered armor with a ton of flames everywhere. It's better than I expected TBH, suits my Ele so I'm sticking with it

Last edited by Xuvial; 2014-02-09 at 07:20 PM.

It's not bad but I don't think I'd spend the gems on it.

Ignore the noobish sword, working on twilight atm to finish the set
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration

Something I do like about the new flamekissed armor is that the flame animation looks pretty nice.
    I'm not sure if I like it though. If only some parts of the armor wasn't so pixelated.

I saw a Norn Female in the new Flamekissed Armor and it looked pretty nice. It paired well with their tatoo/hair.

It's still looks really bad on males though.
    Last edited by zed zebes; 2014-02-10 at 03:15 AM.

the armour and character models in this game are ridiculous. they look SO plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    the armour and character models in this game are ridiculous. they look SO plastic.
    Compared to what? Unless you're expecting CryEngine or Frostbyte realism from an MMO.

My Warrior after having recently coming back.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    My Warrior after having recently coming back.
    Looks nice, may I ask what armor you're wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Looks nice, may I ask what armor you're wearing?
    Human Tier 2 Cultural Chest, Shoulders and Gloves. The Legs are the Fur of Koda from the Honour of the Waves dungeon and the boots are from the vigil set.

I used white, black and gold dyes so it matches the sword in the day and doesn't clash too much at night when it glows it's haunting blue.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Barky View Post
    Human Tier 2 Cultural Chest, Shoulders and Gloves. The Legs are the Fur of Koda from the Honour of the Waves dungeon and the boots are from the vigil set.

I used white, black and gold dyes so it matches the sword in the day and doesn't clash too much at night when it glows it's haunting blue.
    I'll have to make a human heavy lol. I really like how it looks!

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post

Ignore the noobish sword, working on twilight atm to finish the set
    What armor chest and pants are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    What armor chest and pants are those?
    Chest and pants are both the cash shop from the "Phalanx Heavy Armor Skin" set
    Moosie <After Hours> : Feral / Restoration