10+ Year Old Account
    My guardian, strolling around Divinity's Reach:

Deleted
    Much like I'm really into those colorful screenshots.
    Not a big fan of those gloves tho. I loved them at first but now they seem so... hard to mix and match with D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Much like I'm really into those colorful screenshots.
    Not a big fan of those gloves tho. I loved them at first but now they seem so... hard to mix and match with D:
    I contemplated turning them off, but she looked a little weird with no gloves on as a plate wearer...and I couldn't find anything that matches better.

I'm LOVING your sweetFX premade, it's looking totally awesome.

I tried using SweetFX a few months ago but I got so many errors and couldn't even run the game that I said fuck it and deleted all of those files. It may not look as "pretty" but at least I can run the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I contemplated turning them off, but she looked a little weird with no gloves on as a plate wearer...and I couldn't find anything that matches better.

I'm LOVING your sweetFX premade, it's looking totally awesome.
    Thank you! I has 'something whacko' in mind, but I'm really enjoying this one myself too :'D

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I tried using SweetFX a few months ago but I got so many errors and couldn't even run the game that I said fuck it and deleted all of those files. It may not look as "pretty" but at least I can run the game.
    Did you use the configurator? It pretty much does everything for you and you can't go wrong. I honestly don't see how you would have errors unless you completely messed up your game files in the first place. I'm not expert though. The game is still my favorite looking MMO without sweetFX, so you're doing just fine without it.
    BAD WOLF

Perhaps we need a separate thread just to discuss SweetFX stuff, there seems to be plenty to talk about.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Perhaps we need a separate thread just to discuss SweetFX stuff, there seems to be plenty to talk about.
    Maybe, but the screenshots are highlighting the characters and their settings. It's very related. Usually the people who get advice about sweetfx turn around and post screenshots once it's running. Seems like a fair deal to me.
    BAD WOLF

More screenshots :P

Engineer

Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Maybe, but the screenshots are highlighting the characters and their settings. It's very related. Usually the people who get advice about sweetfx turn around and post screenshots once it's running. Seems like a fair deal to me.
    I agree they're related, maybe the thing to do is post the pics in the relevant thread (character or scenery, or whatever else) but link to it from main sweetfx thread, in order to keep the chatter down on the pic threads and concentrate it to one location so if people come looking for info or assistance they have one place to go instead of scouring multiple threads with large loading pictures.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    I agree they're related, maybe the thing to do is post the pics in the relevant thread (character or scenery, or whatever else) but link to it from main sweetfx thread, in order to keep the chatter down on the pic threads and concentrate it to one location so if people come looking for info or assistance they have one place to go instead of scouring multiple threads with large loading pictures.
    I had no idea there was a sweetfx thread. That makes more sense.
    BAD WOLF

There's not yet, when I'm done with some world bosses I'll make one heh. I need to take some picks for my settings though

10+ Year Old Account
    Good idea. I've stickied that thread for the time being so that it's easy to find. While it's not likely that something like this screenshot thread would ever fall far off the front page, I have the feeling the other thread might even though it's important information.

If we manage to accumulate a bunch of preset links and other information, I'd be glad to edit that thread for information/tutorial.

Hopefully we can keep chatter down in this thread and mostly just screenshots instead to keep thread size down (and hopefully people also won't quote five images!)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Hopefully we can keep chatter down in this thread and mostly just screenshots instead to keep thread size down (and hopefully people also won't quote five images!)
    This is probably the only forum I visit that doesn;'t automatically display the images as links rather than images to avoid image quoting spam.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling of fighting tooth and nail all night, then it suddenly starts snowing in your borderlands.

Valar morghulis

My Mesmer Marcus, playing him since release and love the Mesmer mechanics

No offense but you are so ugly

Also Anet, where da fuck are capes?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Also Anet, where da fuck are capes?
    capes will never be in, blame the Charr for that

10+ Year Old Account
    Maarius, I've seen that helm referred to as the cake hat and somehow it being in pink only reinforces that perception.

/runs and hides
    Valar morghulis