Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    My mage, or should i call him my banker. I don't think he's gained a level in over a year. He doesn't look too young though.
    I really like this look for a banker, I am trying to come up with a cool looking banker too. I think the rucksack would look great with this guy.

Deleted
    Never shared my asura ranger :T

Here she is

(added depth of field in photoshop)

10+ Year Old Account
    Way too much film grain / DoF :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Yeah but I like it :3

Finally got one of each profession at 80 now!
    Time to show them off!

Tukx - Guardian

Tukxi - Warrior

Revokk - Mesmer

Robyn Dragonfury - Engineer

Rhythine - Thief

Aikka Gjurkisdottir & Benji - Ranger & Arctodus

Gnash Razerhide - Necromancer

Sykith Oakenhart - Warrior

Xaya Hawke - Elementalist

Hope you all like, if anyone would like to know any equipment used feel free to ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Tukx View Post
    Finally got one of each profession at 80 now!
    Time to show them off!
    I really wish there were an easy way to put all alts into a group photo.

I've no patience for lining them all up at a single location and doctoring a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I really wish there were an easy way to put all alts into a group photo.

I've no patience for lining them all up at a single location and doctoring a shot.
    There were a couple of people that did that and posted on reddit, it was pretty cool

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    There were a couple of people that did that and posted on reddit, it was pretty cool
    I recall an old WoW one with a character and all her minipets, was neat but way more work than I want to try.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I recall an old WoW one with a character and all her minipets, was neat but way more work than I want to try.
    You could always do a group photo via the character select. Not necessarily as cool as finding an in-game location, but lot simpler to cut and paste the characters together I imagine.

Prestiege pic of my guardian. Huehuehuehue

While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    ^ Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Tukx View Post
    What a lovely shot! I've never tried to take a screenee there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You could always do a group photo via the character select. Not necessarily as cool as finding an in-game location, but lot simpler to cut and paste the characters together I imagine.
    The character select would then have the background copy-pasted too though. I guess you could cut out the actual character model from something and then paste it. Easiest way I think would be to find some repetitive backdrop like worked stone that has a repeating pattern so you could take the picture and just match up the pattern in the group shot.

But even "easiest" is too much trouble.

Maybe if there was a police line up type backdrop you could use, that'd be fun. Have all your alts in a lineup.

10+ Year Old Account
    New look for my guardian
    I'm hiding the shoulders and gloves for now, liking the fantasy sweater + pants look. Still undecided on the backpiece, thinking Light of Dwayna or the glowy Fractal one.

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    There are many ways you could try a lineup. I've done a 'simple' one earlier which works fine. However this is one character so you'd have to bring all your characters to the same spot. Also I happened to have turned my camera around, because I did not plan to make a combination like this. So in reality, the background is messed up. But it doesn't bother that much.
    But if you keep the camera the same every time, it is much easier to blend the pictures together.

I'll try a lineup myself sometime.

Deleted
    Guardian

Last edited by Arlee; 2014-08-19 at 11:47 PM. Reason: large image

15+ Year Old Account
    That looks really nice! Mind saying what all you're using?

Great use of the wreath, goes great with the armor. I noticed in the preview that the leaves move, is it noticeable while running?

We really should have a mod edit the first post with instructions for showing the smaller picture too.

Deleted
    Help please.. I got my 10k AP and it gave me free makeover kit. So now I have been staring my ele

Should I change her and if yes what hair color?

The faces 1-4 from left are all same, just different hair color. Face 5 is my current one.

The red hair, definitely the red hair.

I want a free makeover kit : (

Deleted
    3 would have been my personal pick. I also like red but it doesn't feel good enough as a red. I hope they'll release some good red haircolors someday.