10+ Year Old Account
    I was trying to go for the mismatch look on my thief with the new wardrobe, seems I was successful as everyone tells me I look silly as fuck with the helmet and backpiece.

I should have retaken that with the -BMP command.. looks like shit! 2lazy

My guardian I created a while ago.
    First I wanted to go norn, but I have already a norn in heavy armor. Then I created a human female, played her to lv5... and deleted her.
    Looked at the creation screen and settled on a sylvari... again. What can I say... I love sylvari, it's so much fun to make one. :]

Deleted
    The evolution of my character
    (please forgive me if this turns out massive)

- - - Updated - - -

can't really see the images very clearly but it gives an idea :d

Deleted
    Fun idea ^^ I personally like your Outlaw version the best, altho currently the 'timeline' looks like he's aged.

@Wryn: She's gorgeous!! Really cute

Deleted
    Pretty off topic but can I change Sweet Fx default save from bmp to jpg? (The bmp files are hugeeeee)

On topic @daffkeeks really like the "current" one and Wryns look screams after the bifrost ^^

@ Silverbleed: Thank you! :3

@ Eidal: Yeah, thought so, too. But since I will never get an precursor (buying from the TP isn't an option for me. Expensive and boring )...
    I'm kind of hoping that someday I will get my BL Ticket (have 7 scraps so far) and there will be a weapon skin were I can say "yeah, I want this!". ;]

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished my Mawdrey II. Nice quest/scavenger hunt, enjoyed the journey, took me to places I hadn't seen in a very long time.

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    Pretty off topic but can I change Sweet Fx default save from bmp to jpg? (The bmp files are hugeeeee)

On topic @daffkeeks really like the "current" one and Wryns look screams after the bifrost ^^
    I use Fraps myself, but the free version only allows .bmp saving as well.
    Since I didn't look into it I don't know if there's anything else to use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    The evolution of my character
    (please forgive me if this turns out massive)

- - - Updated - - -

can't really see the images very clearly but it gives an idea :d
    Yeah phase 6 kicks all kinds of ass
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

My mesmer I like to imagine he is some asura DJ lol.

Last edited by worprz; 2014-09-16 at 05:25 AM.

Deleted
    Here is the evolution of my mesmer: (Top left first day, bottom right two weeks ago)

This is her right now:

(It's funny how she went from skimpy to more decent and clothed.)
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-09-17 at 07:44 PM.

Deleted
    @Wryn: Oh my gosh, she is so gorgeous...! Seeing Sylvari as pretty as yours makes me want to roll all my chars Sylvari. I still find it rather funny that only one of my characters actually is a Sylvari, even though she's my main. I really love the chilly colors you have used, my little Elementalist also rocks blue-ish/silver-ish colors.

@Silverbleed: As pretty as usual. I love all the looks she has but I think the one on the top right really catches my eye~

Sooo... I decided to check out what's happening in GW2 after uni swept all my free time and I was surprised I've missed so many changes. It took me a while to find out why SweetFX wasn't working but luckily I found the answer on the SweetFX thread. I took a couple snapshots of my updated Necro. And yes, she has pink eyes. I thought they looked lovely and I couldn't resist choosing them. :'3

EDIT: And as a bonus, here's the look my Elementalist is sporting nowadays.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2014-09-18 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    @Wryn: Oh my gosh, she is so gorgeous...! Seeing Sylvari as pretty as yours makes me want to roll all my chars Sylvari. I still find it rather funny that only one of my characters actually is a Sylvari, even though she's my main. I really love the chilly colors you have used, my little Elementalist also rocks blue-ish/silver-ish colors.
    Thank you! :3
    In my opinion, sylvari are the most fun to create, 'cause of all the colors and the glow. <3
    Unfortunately, whenever I make a new one, I need to buy a makeover kit, because I love the face which my guardian is using. And my ele, my necro... and you.
    I'm also glad that this "freckle"-face works with the pale skin (bark?). Originally I wanted it for my ele (see avatar), but the freckles are white. ... would have been sooo cool if they got the same colors as your glow.

Your characters look great btw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wryn View Post
    Thank you! :3
    In my opinion, sylvari are the most fun to create, 'cause of all the colors and the glow. <3
    Unfortunately, whenever I make a new one, I need to buy a makeover kit, because I love the face which my guardian is using. And my ele, my necro... and you.
    I'm also glad that this "freckle"-face works with the pale skin (bark?). Originally I wanted it for my ele (see avatar), but the freckles are white. ... would have been sooo cool if they got the same colors as your glow.

Your characters look great btw.
    Oh yes, definitely. I love messing around with the mix of colors for the skin and markings, and the glow definitely adds to it as well! I was thinking about going with a darker skin and maybe a pink or a purple glow for my Ele once I bought the makeover kit, but in the end I decided to stick close to the colors I had chosen from the beginning. :3
    And I have to agree with the face-thing as well. I originally thought I'd only change my Ele's hairstyle and color, but once I saw that cute face I just had to go for it... And I'm so in love with it. That face is just so... OMGSOCUTE!

And last but not least, thank you~! I mess around with the looks of my characters a lot, I just can't stand playing with a character whose looks I'm not happy with.

Deleted
    @Aveline:
    Same here, nothing bothers me more than a look that doesn't make me feel comfortable. When one dye is wrong, it itches. When the outfit doesn't match too well, it itches. When I don't like what I changed in wardrobe earlier I feel soooo bad about it D:

For some reason with my mesmer I don't have that issue. All my other characters are like.... annoying XD
    Like my asura, it's almost how I consider it 'perfect' but... not completely.

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    My mesmer I like to imagine he is some asura DJ lol.
    Holy cow, I need a better graphics card. That's smexy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    @Aveline:
    Same here, nothing bothers me more than a look that doesn't make me feel comfortable. When one dye is wrong, it itches. When the outfit doesn't match too well, it itches. When I don't like what I changed in wardrobe earlier I feel soooo bad about it D:
    I know, right!? I'm especially annoyed by the fact that a lot of the cutest hairstyles have accessories and I'm always convinced I choose the wrong color for those and end up regretting it because it sticks out like a sore thumb.
    And I'm with you on the colors as well. To add more to the mix, he colors don't look exactly the same on all armors and it annoys me soooo much if the shade is even the tiniest bit off! Argh!

But to actually go on-topic. I did a make-over for my Nord Guardian. I can't seem to get rid of my fascination for blue colors...

So yes, she IS a Guardian (don't let the gun fool ya!), but I was messing around with the gun you need for one of the Vistas at Lion's Arch and I fell in love with this screenshot of her. :'3

Deleted
    And here I am, posting again... This time my Ranger got a change of style and colors. I wanted to make her more cutesy and I think I succeeded in that! My boyfriend wanted me to go pink but for some reason the shades for the hair + eyes didn't really look like a decent combo, so I went for light purple instead.

Without mask.

With mask (the style I'm currently liking more).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I know, right!? I'm especially annoyed by the fact that a lot of the cutest hairstyles have accessories and I'm always convinced I choose the wrong color for those and end up regretting it because it sticks out like a sore thumb.
    And I'm with you on the colors as well. To add more to the mix, he colors don't look exactly the same on all armors and it annoys me soooo much if the shade is even the tiniest bit off! Argh!

But to actually go on-topic. I did a make-over for my Nord Guardian. I can't seem to get rid of my fascination for blue colors...

http://i.imgur.com/hh5HOGq.png
    So yes, she IS a Guardian (don't let the gun fool ya!), but I was messing around with the gun you need for one of the Vistas at Lion's Arch and I fell in love with this screenshot of her. :'3
    Yeah I usually color the accessories in a very natural color like grays or whites. The only exception I made was for my elementalist, where I decided to give it a chance. And it turned out that I like this more than expected :3 Only downside is it's hard to go for another color combination.

---

Omg your asura looks adoooorable! So cute

Carpet! yes! xD back to old look for a few days for ele. <_<

http://i.imgur.com/mN6dHkc.jpg

Yeah...I have to resize pic way too big ._.