Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Thank you I use Gold, Redemption and Molten as yellows. Glacial Sky and Glacial Teal are the blues. Here is more detailed setup http://gw2style.com/look.php?id=2932
    Ah, thank you! I need to check that out a bit closer when I got the time. :3

And I just need to get this out of my system... I finally managed to do all of LS2 yesterday, and I guess I was lucky since I got the whole set by the time I killed Vinewrath, with pretty much no farming involved! I actually had about ~300 Bandit Crests by the time I went in for 'The Kill', and figured I probably need to farm The Silverwastes for ages in order to get the Crests for boots. But what do you know... I started opening the Lost Chests by Vinewrath after the kill, and the box for the boots dropped! I literally squee'd outloud. Now I just might need to change my Ele's outfit again... My Transmute charges sure seem to be dwindling away as of late...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Iryne what is the staff you're using there? I rather like it and I must be overlooking it in the wardrobe because I can't seem to locate it.
    It is Monsoon: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Monsoon

Deleted
    Hit level 60 on my Norn Ranger and decided to reward myself by getting some T2 for her, and my gosh... I'm totally loving this look on her! At this point I'm fairly certain this will be the look I want for her once she hits level 80 and gets geared. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw you in my Facebook group, Aveline. :P

Here's my ele now (making her my main now) after I managed to finally finish Light of Dwayna:

Deleted
    Saw you in my Facebook group, Aveline. :P
    What can I say, I love both of them!

Your character is still very pretty, I love the light colors~ Though I hate you for finishing Light of Dwayna!
    Okay, just kidding. It works really well with your Ele! And actually, what is that dye you're using for the arm-bitsy-bits? Is it even dyed? It looks really close to the metallic dye the wings have.
    I actually have the schematic for the wings waiting for me to get tailoring to 500, and I've farmed all the stuff I can farm for it at this point already (minus the expensive fabrics since I can't do them yet)... But it feels like the last steps to max tailoring take forever...

10+ Year Old Account
    The white is celestial, the blue is dapple and the gold is actually ancient silver.

Edit: I was wrong, it's antique gold. Sorry!
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2015-01-25 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Why is nobody acknowledging my new legendary, 200g dye and mawdrey? I only got them to show off here :'(
    You need to crop your stuff better so things can be seen.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't resist taking these and putting them here.

My ele luminescing while in the aetheric dome at Temple of Lyssa:

I finally found that secret garden in the Grove!:

A few images of my warrior.

I ended up getting the robe like outfit from the gem store. I actually really like it recolored. Goes great with Belinda's sword.

Here's the armor I'm wearing.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/bBY15
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    The white is celestial, the blue is dapple and the gold is actually ancient silver.

Edit: I was wrong, it's antique gold. Sorry!
    Ah, damn. I was already convinced I have the right dye since I own Ancient Silver, not sure about Antique Gold. And since I don't dare to quote a second post of yours in a row, damn your lovely character literally shines in the dark! I'm just looking at the screenshots and all I can think of is "Wow..."!

@Rukh: There's something very enchanting about your character, but I can't really put my finger on it. The whole style and feel of the character just seriously works. And daymn, I had no idea the boring looking robes (to me they looked boring!) can actually look that amazing!

EDIT: Thanks to the post in the FB group, I found my way to the secret grove as well. The atmosphere is definitely lovely and worth checking out! Took a couple shots of my Ele in her newly acquired Carapace Armor. This armor is so beautiful I just find myself staring at my character all the time.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2015-01-26 at 08:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    If not for the quiver, she would look like a samurai. If I were you, I'd hide the backpack and stay like that for a while

Samurai used bows all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Samurai used bows all the time!
    indeed they did

I thought I had posted in this thread but apparently not!

Here is Saskia, my Norn Necromancer on Tarnished Coast US. I've always loved how I made her look and I still get a lot of compliments regarding her style, so I'm pretty proud of her (despite having no fashion sense IRL).

Love that look, I wish humans could get some of the Norn styling, I just don't like size.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I built a new PC and forgot my pw here. Finally logged back in just to whore my characters.

New Mesmer look:

This is my mesmer, love some of the outfits I'm finding here!

Im not really sure about the pixie cut, what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Jubilo; 2015-01-26 at 09:30 PM.
    ~Je veux être avec toi~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Love that look, I wish humans could get some of the Norn styling, I just don't like size.
    Smallest norn size is pretty close to human
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

My second engineer.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Smallest norn size is pretty close to human
    Pretty close to tallest human. When I put my smallest norn next to a smallest human it still towers over it.