Deleted
    Thank you everyone for telling me the pieces! <3 Now I just need to check wiki for where and how to get my grabby hands on them.
    E: Aaah, most are gem store items. Better start saving up for some shinies. :3

@Edge-: That genuinely looks really kick-ass, and despite not being a huge fan of most of the heavy armor found in the game, that looks really nice! It gives out such a vibe that even I could see my Guardian in a similar gear. Plus the weapon and shield work extremely well with it! Definitely worth the new pieces and the recoloring~

This time I actually have a couple of update pictures to post. As much as I loved T2 on my Norn Ranger, I've always drooled after the T3 since ya'kno, Eir's armor looks pretty sweet. I mustered enough money to get the chest and just mixed and matched the rest from what I already had. I'm not entirely sold with the boots and I'm still trying to find suited gloves (I actually have a pair transmuted, but I keep switching them on and off since something bothers me about them, yet somehow they still look pretty okay-ish for the set). Yet again open for suggestions! I have about half as much medium armor unlocked as I have light armor, so I still have a long way to go with my medium armory.

Next up is my Mesmer. I got really inspired by the Sylvari looks that were inspired by Mordremoth's corruption, and I finally had the chance to mess around with a similar look on my Sylvari Mesmer as she hit level 35, and I could get some cultural salad armor on her. I think the result is rather nice, considering my main goal is to get the Twilight Arbor armor for her for the complete corrupted look.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2015-02-24 at 10:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit those look amazing Aveline. I'll give my account info and you go make me pretty outfits for my characters please xD

I wish there was a crown similar to Jarvan IV from LoL, but the Draconic helm works well enough I guess. Not sure what else I would change, maybe the gauntlets if I had to switch out something, but I think this looks pretty fucking good tbh haha.

And unfortunately the cloth piece from the helm has bad clipping with the upper part of the chest piece.

Last edited by plantation; 2015-02-25 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Fell in love with the magitech shop armor for my thief. It looks perfect with the blue glowing mask and pact weapons. <3

What armor pieces are those?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakida View Post
    What armor pieces are those?
    It's the Magitech Medium Armor, as is actually stated above the images. It's a gem store armor. Plus Glint's Gaze Mask which is also obtainable from the store~

@Razael: Thanks for the kind comments! :3
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2015-02-25 at 09:16 AM.

My ranger

My Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    My Warrior

He looks so out of place in the GW2 universe, yet there's something oddly charming about him at the same time. I can't really put my finger on it, but something makes me seriously adore him with his messy and somewhat grizzly look. Definitely unique, and definitely in the right way imo! :3

Anyway... I'd like some opinions about my Elementalist's newest gear. It has kind of grown on me now, but there's just something that makes me take a second glance everytime I look at her gear. I'm still farming for TA shoulders and chest, but I'm not entirely sure will I use the whole set on my Ele. Oh, and the colors were a pain in the butt to get right because T2 doesn't have those kind of 'sliding' or 'gradient' colors I would've liked to make the set work a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    My Warrior

As soon as I saw this, YMCA started playing in my head!

@Aveline, maybe mix up the colors of the dress with red, yellow/brown and purple to represent the colors of an elementalist.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    aw yis

I'm so gonna give my revenant demon wings

Blindfold + wings on a Revenant, change name to Illidan Stormrage. Yeahhhh

nyah, need leathery bat wings
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    He looks so out of place in the GW2 universe, yet there's something oddly charming about him at the same time. I can't really put my finger on it, but something makes me seriously adore him with his messy and somewhat grizzly look. Definitely unique, and definitely in the right way imo! :3

Anyway... I'd like some opinions about my Elementalist's newest gear. It has kind of grown on me now, but there's just something that makes me take a second glance everytime I look at her gear. I'm still farming for TA shoulders and chest, but I'm not entirely sure will I use the whole set on my Ele. Oh, and the colors were a pain in the butt to get right because T2 doesn't have those kind of 'sliding' or 'gradient' colors I would've liked to make the set work a bit better.

People tell my Warrior stuff like "I can see your nipples" or "that's a lot of skin" or "why is your chest so hairy", and I tell them "You're welcome."

Here's my Warrior:

With his ravishing skin, and his dreamy blue eyes, he could get into any guild he wants!

Last edited by Alkaholic; 2015-03-05 at 02:05 AM.

Deleted
    Alkaholik and Tale, you both have such cute Asuras! Love how almost every one of Alka's characters are Asuras. A whole army of cute kick-ass-ness! <3
    And out of curiosity... Tale, is your Asura by any chance inspired by Mass Effect's Tali? Your Asura just immediately reminded me of her. Might be the purple visor and the purple/black colors in general.

Eh, might as well post an update of my Elementalist's gear. I swear this has to be the first time I've used such, erm... colorful colors on my Ele, at least so far. I think I've changed the colors of the armor a good dozen times per day, but I keep coming back to this set-up. Idk if it's too fluffy and girly for some, but I've grown rather fond of it. :3

I'm not too big on the shoulders, maybe cultural t3? Or hide the shoulders?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Don't like Sylvari light T3, and I personally love the TA shoulders a lot. I grabbed them before I got the chest because I loved them so much.

The characters look so damn cool in this game!