1. #481
    Epic! Iamanerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,746
    Here's my 56 Norn Elementalist Haven't been playing as much as I wanted to because of my computer architecture class and the crap load of work we got

    Last edited by Iamanerd; 2012-09-05 at 12:41 AM.
    Intel I5-2500k @4.8Ghz| Noctua NH-U9B | Asus P67 Deluxe | 16GB G.SKILL Ares 2133Mhz
    Samsung 840 EVO 500GB/1TB | 512GB MX100 | 1TB WD Black x2 | 2TB WD Black |3TB WD Green NAS x2
    MSI GTX 980 Gaming 4G | SeasonicX 650 | NXZT H440 | Asus PB278Q | Razor Naga Molten Edition | CM Quick Fire Rapid TK
    Asus Xonar Essense STX | Presonus E5 x2 | Takstar HiFi 2050's

  2. #482
    Very standard armour with standard dyes. Love the whole not to many colours idea.





    Last edited by Enaver; 2012-09-05 at 01:12 AM.

  3. #483
    I am Murloc! SirRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Counciltucky
    Posts
    5,861
    Level forty now but with the same set. Reversed the coloring and I think it looks much better now. If only the tints on the shoulders would show up right.



    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

  4. #484
    Once the trading post started to become operational, I was able to buy some awesome (and surprisingly cheap) clothing to transmute! Here's my mesmer.

    "Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." --Dr. Carl Sagan

  5. #485
    Gold / White

    Last edited by Blackdecker; 2012-09-05 at 03:05 AM.

  6. #486
    Herald of the Titans Kaelwryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Divinity's Reach
    Posts
    2,515
    Quote Originally Posted by daffkeeks View Post
    messing around with asura character creation:

    my soul....it has taken my soul. ;-;

  7. #487
    Legendary! Digglett's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    FC World
    Posts
    6,384
    I HAD to buy Hot Pink dye in TP.



  8. #488


    Swagman wielding his crafted rare sword.

  9. #489
    Got some more dyes for Taz:



    And I seriously love divinity's reach on my thief... (The last shot is probably my favorite screen I've ever taken in any game -ever-)



  10. #490
    Banned Lucas Ashrock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Asia (always around)
    Posts
    554


    I love spikes..

  11. #491
    Really having A LOT of fun with this game so far!

  12. #492
    I'm new to GW2, new to the forums also, but I've been watching this thread for a while and there's some really interesting and nice character models that people have created! I have a severe case of alt-itis so like to play around with making different looking alts for myself too.

    Will be posting my ele once I'm allowed to post images!

  13. #493
    Quote Originally Posted by kliffharry View Post


    Primeval set with Midnight Ice and Antique Bronze dyes.. Looks pretty sweet imo.
    Where did u get those dyes?

  14. #494
    Field Marshal Kaenroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AFK in Lion's Arch
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppyann View Post
    I'm new to GW2, new to the forums also, but I've been watching this thread for a while and there's some really interesting and nice character models that people have created! I have a severe case of alt-itis so like to play around with making different looking alts for myself too.

    Will be posting my ele once I'm allowed to post images!
    Speaking of, how many posts do you need for that functionality?

    On a character appearance related note, is there any logic to when and where dyes drop? I seem to have gotten a ton on my 21 Necro and only a few on my 22 Elementalist and I can't see any difference in the way I played them other than one being Sylvari in the Sylvari starting zone and the other being Human in her respective zone.

  15. #495

    In my mid-50s , i think. On a side note: DAMN YOU, TRIBULATION RIFT!!!!!

    Yesterday, in Orr, looking like a christmas tree with my mismatched armor. I'm getting there, don't worry. Only 1/6 Dwayna armor. :|

  16. #496
    Herald of the Titans Jigain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,718
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenroh View Post
    Speaking of, how many posts do you need for that functionality?

    On a character appearance related note, is there any logic to when and where dyes drop? I seem to have gotten a ton on my 21 Necro and only a few on my 22 Elementalist and I can't see any difference in the way I played them other than one being Sylvari in the Sylvari starting zone and the other being Human in her respective zone.
    10 posts.

    Dye drop rate is the same for all mobs, AFAIK. I've gotten about as many on my asura necromancer as on my human warrior - both of them at levels 22-26.

  17. #497
    High Overlord Lawri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Finland!
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post

    And I seriously love divinity's reach on my thief... (The last shot is probably my favorite screen I've ever taken in any game -ever-)
    Oh my! That is indeed a really pretty SS!

  18. #498
    Field Marshal Kaenroh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AFK in Lion's Arch
    Posts
    60
    Still pretty low level and haven't done hardly anything crafting-wise, but I do have a few characters at 20+, so might as well show them off.

    My 21 Sylvari necro, Kaedri. First shot is her with the starter Wraith mask on because it's a pretty snazzy item, second is what she actually wears at 21.


    And my level 22 "Haha, I can make a Drow!" Human elementalist, Kaeliriela.



    I got lucky on getting a rare "Dark Cherry" dye for her. Just need a darker black than Ebony and I can start making Black Widow themed color sets.

  19. #499
    What dye pattern do you guys think is best?


  20. #500
    The last one for me

    My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •