15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I wouldn't even call that pink. It looks more like a faded or pale red, than a proper pink.
    Well it looks pink to me, but I have several pink dyes on her and as I said, she is the only one I am willing to dye with any pink colour. :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    So much red! My eyes, they BUUUURN!

I can't stand the full-flush of a single color (or even multiple shades of one color, in some cases) in the least. Contrast makes things more appealing!

Ya it's a bold/risky statement. I tried several other highlight colors but nothing was so strong imo. I liked white, but it made him look like he was wearing football gear. I need to break down and buy black to see how that works as a highlight.

blue was meh. green was too christmas-y. yellow/orange is ok. purple is bleh.
    Last edited by garraeth; 2012-09-07 at 07:55 PM.

My Asura Thief named Ady as I was leveling. I am now lv 80 with different gear but these were my favorites I think!

Deleted
    Just started playing a few das ago. I'm currently level 20. Probably gonna post another pic when I'm max level.

Now at level 80, with almost level 300 leatherworking.

It's amazing how much better looking the crafted gear is in the game, rather than the normal drops and quest rewards. Which, makes a change, since it gives you an extra reason to level up those disciplines!

The boots arn't from the same set, (which is called the Rascal set), but it still looks nice. Reminds me of Warhammer 40k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Love that pistol.

I think its time to roll a thief.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Love that pistol.

I think its time to roll a thief.
    It's the Asuran racial one i think.

Another cool thing though, the goggles actually reflect what your character is seeing. I zoomed in far enough and it'll give a mirror image of what you're looking at in game. Such a neat little and un-needed feature, that no-one will ever really see, but it's still a nice addition.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    It's the Asuran racial one i think.
    Glyphic, I believe.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

think i looted a pistol or rifle that looked like that one, so i assume it's not a race specific skin.
    can't say for sure it's the exact same skin since i sold it long ago

Deleted
    Yeah those are the Glyphic ones. They are meant to drop from the Asura starting areas but for some reason they also seem to drop from the Sylvari starting areas too.

Deleted
    thank you very much
    how many posts before one can post links and images?

Deleted
    You need at least 10 posts.

Pretty satisfied with how I look. Just equip the items which gives me improvements.

Me with some buddies. I'm the asura XD

Back when we were level 20 lol
    Last edited by cynik; 2012-09-08 at 09:06 PM.

Deleted
    Only started playing recently, so a bit behind. Currently 64 and still running the pirate gear (thief).

Icing & Midnight Ice as main colors, with Charcoal for the hat's emblem & Wintergreen for the feathers.

Deleted

Me and my girlfriend. No, seriously.... The one on the right really is my girlfriend playing..

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post

Me and my girlfriend. No, seriously.... The one on the right really is my girlfriend playing..

Mhmm..Love me some bear luvin'

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cynik View Post
    Hehe... Love that surprised emote. Especially with Charr.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post

Nothing wrong with a girl playing a male char! me and my bf do the same! though norn, not my choice

Found some midnight ice dye, looks great!