Our greatest influences will always define us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetleader View Post

My Ranger. Level 60.
    Looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    what is that blindfold?!?!
    The helm is called Berserker's Acolyte Mask of Grenth, it's a level 70 orange quality helm.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Here's my Sylvari Guardian <3

Ok that is gorgeous.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    The helm is called Berserker's Acolyte Mask of Grenth, it's a level 70 orange quality helm.
    Where from? the dungeon? or crafted?

Herald of the Titans Draknalor186's Avatar
    would like too buy and play this game.. but the diagital download is disabled at their site atm.. and im miles from the nearest game shop

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    would like too buy and play this game.. but the diagital download is disabled at their site atm.. and im miles from the nearest game shop
    make an excuse to go grocery shopping or something.

Try amazon (dunno if Sweden has one but you can always order from the UK, France, Germany etc.).

Could always order a box copy online.

http://www.webhallen.com/se-sv/spel/...5-guild_wars_2
    This one got them in stock currently.

Quote Originally Posted by lanerios View Post
    Where can I get that armour? Oo I want!
    If you are talking about the pants from memory it was round an area where there were centaurs round L 20 or a HEART npc that sold it. But I think it may even have been a lucky drop for me.
    If you mean the chest I think that was from my personal story QUEST reward.
    The shoulders was a lucky drop.

abyss dyed vigil exotic perf condition sword and molten shield

Come on guys, thumbnails are your friends. Most people can't see the full images anyway and have to "Show Image' to see it. Make thumbnails so the pages load faster, its not hard.
    Last edited by IIBloodXLustII; 2012-09-08 at 04:25 PM.

I still wonder what's with all the huge images, forcing me to scroll scroll scroll down this page, when I can't even see the BIG images in full because I have to use the horizontal scroller to pan across it, and only get small snippets of the full image.

Thumbnails work better! All you have to do is upload to imageshack and grab the thumbnail forum URL from your image gallery. It looks like photobucket has a way to do it as well.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Cilkia, my 50 elementalist ^^

Also, Imgur supports thumbnails as well :3, This just isn't too bad compared to 1080p screenshots...
    =>
    CPU: I7 2600k @ 3.5GHz - GPU:ASUS DCUIIO GTX680 MOBO: MSI Z68-GD65 G3 - RAM: Kingston 8GB DDR3 - SSD: MX100 512GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB/WD Green 2TB - CASE: Aerocool Xwarrior - Monitor: Samsung SA300 23" + Medion 23" (2x 1080p) - PSU: Corsair TX 850 - OS: Win7 Ultimate 64

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And 97% of the Internet knows that 99% of statistics are made up on the spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Elapo View Post
    Also, Imgur supports thumbnails as well :3, This just isn't too bad compared to 1080p screenshots
    Thumbnails aren't there to look pretty. They're meant to give a "preview" of the full image, while saving space, and then you can click on it to see the whole thing!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Click for larger.
    Listen kiddos, trust Handsome Jack. You want every part of this insanity.
    So many people are gonna die.

Formerly Ryngo Blackratchet

Click for larger

Did some redying since last time I posted.

This is my little ele.. Want better looking daggers (like heritage) but I haven't found the fine transmute stones yet.