10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm finally pretty happy with the way my character looks. Buying the Tier 1 Cultural Leggings has led me to realize one thing.
    Sylvari have some serious junk in the trunk.

Kaelidri Withervine, 62 Necromancer, Tarnished Coast server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaenroh View Post
    So I'm finally pretty happy with the way my character looks. Buying the Tier 1 Cultural Leggings has led me to realize one thing.

Meh at least on female sylvari is cute, male one is horrible, i will enjoy my 10g for something else

Looking very good. It's actually people in this thread that got me on the Slyvari love train. I was all about being human (they do have killer bodes) but the way light armor looks on Fem!Slyvari was just too good to pass up. They just look so regal and elegant, no matter what. Now I'm all Plant People and Norn, not a single human in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Ashrock View Post
    Meh at least on female sylvari is cute, male one is horrible, i will enjoy my 10g for something else
    10g? That was 60 silver. There's no way I'd have 10g sitting around <.<;

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny how we're rolling in gold in WoW but even 10g is a massive hurdle to scrape up in GW2 :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Updated. Went ahead and got myself some cultural armor. Now looking like a rather regal engineer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    It's funny how we're rolling in gold in WoW but even 10g is a massive hurdle to scrape up in GW2 :P
    WoW didn't always have tons of gold flowing down the gutters like so much rainwater. <Grandpavoice>Back in Vanilla, we had to spend weeks or month scraping together the money for epic mounts. Why, I remember spending a week collecting the items needed for my Dreadsteed and organising a group to kill the boss and considered myself fortunate.</Grandpavoice>

Seriously, though, the difference is like playing D&D vs. playing Final Fantasy X. GW2, most of us are level 1 Warriors with a rusty sword fighting sewer rats, while WoW is off chaining limit breaks of monetary explosions.

Oh, and to stay on topic with the thread, here's a reference image I whipped up for someone drawing my Warrior. She's level 28 and can now wear the underboob armor out of Lornar's Pass.

Deleted

I like this helmet, looks a bit weird on a small asura tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    Femcharr with boxing gloves.
    I was saving gems for a bank tab until I saw these puppies - bye bye bank tab!

-snip-
    That reminds me - I want to see the asura /threaten emote done with boxing gloves equipped. Minions, get on that!

10+ Year Old Account

Decided to start an new character, and thanks to Basic Transmutation Stones I can look nice even at low levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Decided to start an new character, and thanks to Basic Transmutation Stones I can look nice even at low levels.
    That looks almost like a leather set. Necros should wear leather ... that's common sence I think

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Minions, get on that!
    Suddenly reminded of that AV guy from The Girl Next Door.

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 04:17 AM ----------

WoW didn't always have tons of gold flowing down the gutters like so much rainwater. <Grandpavoice>Back in Vanilla, we had to spend weeks or month scraping together the money for epic mounts. Why, I remember spending a week collecting the items needed for my Dreadsteed and organising a group to kill the boss and considered myself fortunate.</Grandpavoice>
    I still remember how much work I did to scrap together 5k gold for my first epic flying back in TBC. Was not easy!

TBC was no vanilla, but it still had a lot less free handouts.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenn View Post
    Oh that picture is awesome. Do you know or anyone else where can you get Stately,Tribal and Wizard?

I remember being so jealous of paladins / warlocks when they got epic quest chains instead of paying 1000gold to ride.
    Not to mention the 100g lvl 40 mount they got for free.

---------- Post added 2012-09-18 at 10:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nanessa View Post
    Oh that picture is awesome. Do you know or anyone else where can you get Stately,Tribal and Wizard?
    In pvp you get wizard from critically crafting using a tournament token and arcane sliver.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Suddenly reminded of that AV guy from The Girl Next Door.
    Some streamers now call players who help them when playing minions xD By some I mean Kripp. Jigain did you catch that phrase from some streamer o.o ?

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanessa View Post
    Stately comes from either Ascalonian Catacombs or Caudecus Manor, if I recall.

Deleted

Havent really tried to get anyspecial armor yet since I'm after Sylvari culture armor and well, its expensive xD But anyway I'm pretty happy with the char otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mear View Post
    Havent really tried to get anyspecial armor yet since I'm after Sylvari culture armor and well, its expensive xD But anyway I'm pretty happy with the char otherwise.
    She's got a sort of "I know what you did last night" look on her face...
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.