1. #1061
    Quote Originally Posted by Maythael View Post
    Fort Cadence Coat, Pirate Pants/Gloves, Rascal Shoulders/Boots and Mask (but I have the mask turned off because "half a skull" wouldn't fit her style :P).
    Two words. Bad. Ass.

    Love her, and I want to steal that coat, looks so cute!
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  2. #1062
    Ok this will have to do colors aren't showing up right for w/e reason in screen shots but they are in the dye window.


  3. #1063

  4. #1064
    Bloodsail Admiral Riavan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,031


    Here's one from like a week or two ago.

  5. #1065


    That'll be me, once I hit 60 on my Guardian, since the gloves and shoulder require you to be that level. I need to farm up another 15k karma for the sword skin, but it'll be worth it!

  6. #1066
    I am Murloc! Xuvial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post

    That'll be me, once I hit 60 on my Guardian, since the gloves and shoulder require you to be that level. I need to farm up another 15k karma for the sword skin, but it'll be worth it!
    Your guy reminds me of this:



    Pretty much a walking talking WALL of armor with arms, legs and a head sticking out :P

    (I meant that in a good way!)

  7. #1067
    Immortal Clockwork Pinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    Posts
    7,247
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Hey guys, check what i found!
    Haha, nice, love how the shied buff is protecting it's head.


  8. #1068
    Bloodsail Admiral Maythael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atheist Socialist Sweden (ASS)
    Posts
    1,009
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I like this. Makes me think of some skinny street-kid turned master thief. Nice job
    She's a "street-rat" in the personal story, so I guess it fits. Thanks youes! *futurama-guy*

    Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    Thank you Have to check that out, my "main" is still 40'ish tho. Hopefully the dye gods are on my side while I lvl up :P Really love the transmute & dye options we have.

    Impressed with what people have come up with in this thread
    Enidea is level 59 currently and she's been wearing that gear for a few levels, so it's not far away! Don't remember where I got the coat. Would tell you if I did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Two words. Bad. Ass.

    Love her, and I want to steal that coat, looks so cute!
    Her ass is pretty bad yes! But then, I'd rather look at a mans behind!
    Thank you!

  9. #1069
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,157
    My Guardian!


  10. #1070
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Your guy reminds me of this:

    Pretty much a walking talking WALL of armor with arms, legs and a head sticking out :P

    (I meant that in a good way!)
    If I could get 40k armor in this game, then i'd only ever make classes that can wear it. Saying that, my Theif looks like one of the Imperial Guard with his big shoulder pads! Now if you could only play as the Ogres in this game, i'd make him green and carry a Choppa

  11. #1071
    These make my toon look terrible

  12. #1072
    Herald of the Titans Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    2,991
    Update of my ele.
    I love being able to dye armour so easily. Considering how mis-matched her kit is atm, she doesn't look too bad.
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  13. #1073
    Field Marshal Shonough's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Wash.
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post


    That'll be me, once I hit 60 on my Guardian, since the gloves and shoulder require you to be that level. I need to farm up another 15k karma for the sword skin, but it'll be worth it!
    This looks really good! I like how you blended two sets. Those shoulders and gloves look great on this set; so beefy.

  14. #1074
    I am Murloc! Xuvial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    5,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Update of my ele.
    I love being able to dye armour so easily. Considering how mis-matched her kit is atm, she doesn't look too bad.
    There's really no mis-matching in this game when it comes to armor, nowhere near the same as what you see in other MMO's where armor colors are fixed. Your set looks great.

    Color is really the only thing that ends up doing 90% of the "matching" in armor pieces, at first glance almost everyone in GW2 could be claimed to be wearing their own set of unique armor (which is crazy awesome).
    It's just soooo rare to see two people using exactly the same armor w/ same dyes, I've seen some full-black or full-white themed people rolling around (as expected) but outside of that everyone's unique!

  15. #1075
    This one might be better


  16. #1076
    Wish I had a better graphics card ._.



  17. #1077
    Bloodsail Admiral Palmz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    1,211

    Palmz - Warlock
    Imminent
    JUICE
    Eternal Reign
    Infallible
    Duality

  18. #1078


    That is draconic exotic set with chestpiece from Melandru and transmogrified heritage pauldrons, coloured with mithril, blue tint and envy dyes. Also I wear sword and shield with cleric prefix.

  19. #1079
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    There's really no mis-matching in this game when it comes to armor, nowhere near the same as what you see in other MMO's where armor colors are fixed. Your set looks great.

    Color is really the only thing that ends up doing 90% of the "matching" in armor pieces, at first glance almost everyone in GW2 could be claimed to be wearing their own set of unique armor (which is crazy awesome).
    It's just soooo rare to see two people using exactly the same armor w/ same dyes, I've seen some full-black or full-white themed people rolling around (as expected) but outside of that everyone's unique!
    my gay side says that matching colors does not mean the set matches.
    The Chest clearly does not match the skirt and i dont mean by set name but by style

  20. #1080
    High Overlord Zazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Behind you! *Prowl*
    Posts
    113
    Made a pretty nice looking set for my Asura so I wanted to post a new screenshot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •