Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    New armor for my elementalist. Not sure about colors or weapon to go with. It is a bit too open at the top, should I add some shoulder armor?
    Very nice Iryne. I actually think it looks very natural and just right with the hair over the shoulders, adding armour may just spoil that "elegant simplicity". At the end of the day, it's your choice though!

Deleted
    Thanks for replies. I tested various shoulders on Mist. I have some candidates but I am not yet sure what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananan View Post
    Where are those pieces from Iryne?
    - Whispers Garb form Order of Whispers vendor (you can use transmute stones to transfer look if your current toon has joined to other order)
    - Inquest Leggings form Crucible of Eternity vendor
    - Ascalonian Clergy Shoes from Ascalonian Catacombs vendor
    - Light Armageddon Gloves from Straits of Devastation, Cathedral of Glorious Victory (Balthazar)

I think mhenlo's headgarb would look great with your ele.

Well, I could use some character creation help. I'm torn between multiple appearance options and my bf's default response is always to choose the redhead. :P (Hopefully this isn't against the rules, I'm terrible at making decisions.)

First up, I've been debating changing my Asura's hair color. The white is what she has now. I like it, I'm just not sure I like it more than a different color. I've also been looking at a light brown and an auburn. What do you think? (Top: Nickel, Middle: Cocoa Brown, Bottom: Auburn)

Secondly, I'm having a hard time deciding on my human. I know what face and hair I want, I just don't know what colors. x_x It's basically between pale redhead and tanned blonde. Which do you prefer?

Auburn Asura, Blonde Human

I prefer the white you have now, but between the others, I prefer the Auburn. As for the human, I personally prefer the blonde, though the redhead doesn't look bad either.

Deleted
    I've got a redhead thing going on today... There was this girl in the gym...

It's a mila kunis look on the human imo. Try making her! ;D

Deleted
    Auburn Asura and Blonde Human, which Human face is that?

10+ Year Old Account

Here's my guy all pimpin' n shit.

Hm, I didn't think that was the Mila face. I thought this was (my since scrapped human thief):

I was leaning toward the blonde, but I think my bf liked the Countess Anise look of the redhead. :P As for the face used, I want to say it's second panel over, bottom left.

Deleted

Click on the image for crystal clear HD. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account

My Ranger is now a pirate! \o/ Not sure what colour I want the feather to be, atm it is white. But alas I do not have many good colours. Mostly blues, greens and silvers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Well, I could use some character creation help. I'm torn between multiple appearance options and my bf's default response is always to choose the redhead. :P (Hopefully this isn't against the rules, I'm terrible at making decisions.)

First up, I've been debating changing my Asura's hair color. The white is what she has now. I like it, I'm just not sure I like it more than a different color. I've also been looking at a light brown and an auburn. What do you think? (Top: Nickel, Middle: Cocoa Brown, Bottom: Auburn)

Secondly, I'm having a hard time deciding on my human. I know what face and hair I want, I just don't know what colors. x_x It's basically between pale redhead and tanned blonde. Which do you prefer?

Pale redhead always wins in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    My Ranger is now a pirate! \o/ Not sure what colour I want the feather to be, atm it is white. But alas I do not have many good colours. Mostly blues, greens and silvers.
    If you have Black Cherry it looks awesome as the feather color imo

Update of my Elementalist.

Your Elementalist looks Seraph to me. Cutesy, angelic.

Seraph are assholes, eww. Sorry, Arlee, calling it like I see it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Your Elementalist looks Seraph to me. Cutesy, angelic.

Seraph are assholes, eww. Sorry, Arlee, calling it like I see it.
    But you know I'd be the one awesome non-asshole

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't played in nearly 4 months, but this is how my character looked back then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    If you have Black Cherry it looks awesome as the feather color imo

Update of my Elementalist.
    http://i.imgur.com/6WB20l.jpg
    That is hot. Really hot.
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2013-01-15 at 07:57 AM.

Deleted
    Does anyone know the name of the armor pieces on the character next to me?