Interesting look, very tribal, I like it.

ohhh caaaanaadddaaaa (i hate our anthem, actually.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    This scepter?

This is my LUCKY CHARMS OF DOOOOOM!!

(commonly known as Immobulus, Mystic forge recipe)
    Ohhhhh, i see XD i shall see if it's easy to make, but i don't use scepters very often D:

just a small tip if you didn't know it already, you can press ctrl+shift+h to get rid of the UI there, even on the character select screen. Makes for a decent character screen shot with the art background.

Quote Originally Posted by Livic View Post
    Here's my human warrior:

http://i.imgur.com/Z2UVS.jpg
    i'm a bit noobie when it comes to gw2. Where do you get that armor? My warrior is level 30 and looks like a donkey.
    Thanks!

You can view all armors here:

http://gw2armorgallery.com/index.html
    Morpheus: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?

Finally got my dyes the way I wanted 'em.

Bit of a nod to the "Knights of the Blood Oath" from Sword Art Online.

you did a good job on that one, it indeed resembles the knights of the blood oath style

New armor for my elementalist. Not sure about colors or weapon to go with. It is a bit too open at the top, should I add some shoulder armor?

Shoulder armor would probably mitigate the open top issue you mentioned, but can't say for sure without seeing it.

Where are those pieces from Iryne?

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    New armor for my elementalist. Not sure about colors or weapon to go with. It is a bit too open at the top, should I add some shoulder armor?
    Very nice Iryne. I actually think it looks very natural and just right with the hair over the shoulders, adding armour may just spoil that "elegant simplicity". At the end of the day, it's your choice though!

Thanks for replies. I tested various shoulders on Mist. I have some candidates but I am not yet sure what to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ananan View Post
    Where are those pieces from Iryne?
    - Whispers Garb form Order of Whispers vendor (you can use transmute stones to transfer look if your current toon has joined to other order)
    - Inquest Leggings form Crucible of Eternity vendor
    - Ascalonian Clergy Shoes from Ascalonian Catacombs vendor
    - Light Armageddon Gloves from Straits of Devastation, Cathedral of Glorious Victory (Balthazar)

I think mhenlo's headgarb would look great with your ele.

Well, I could use some character creation help. I'm torn between multiple appearance options and my bf's default response is always to choose the redhead. :P (Hopefully this isn't against the rules, I'm terrible at making decisions.)

First up, I've been debating changing my Asura's hair color. The white is what she has now. I like it, I'm just not sure I like it more than a different color. I've also been looking at a light brown and an auburn. What do you think? (Top: Nickel, Middle: Cocoa Brown, Bottom: Auburn)

Secondly, I'm having a hard time deciding on my human. I know what face and hair I want, I just don't know what colors. x_x It's basically between pale redhead and tanned blonde. Which do you prefer?

Auburn Asura, Blonde Human

I prefer the white you have now, but between the others, I prefer the Auburn. As for the human, I personally prefer the blonde, though the redhead doesn't look bad either.

I've got a redhead thing going on today... There was this girl in the gym...

It's a mila kunis look on the human imo. Try making her! ;D

Auburn Asura and Blonde Human, which Human face is that?