Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    Was trying to get something original... I think I like it, do you?
    Well, except for the leggings, I would've started swearing at you wanting to know how the hell you got a Paragon into GW2. I like it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Well, except for the leggings, I would've started swearing at you wanting to know how the hell you got a Paragon into GW2. I like it.
    Heh, it does have the colors of paragon armor.

Here's my Norn Guardian It's not the most original set, but I still like it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Now I look even better!

How do you make the game look good? I have the best settings on, but it looks really bad and jagged..

Quote Originally Posted by Givemount View Post
    How do you make the game look good? I have the best settings on, but it looks really bad and jagged..
    The best settings actually have a limiter, so it won't push your system past what it's capable of.

What's "Best" for me when I'm on my 4650 as a backup card right now is not what was "best" when I was on a 6870, or what people running the brand new nVidia cards.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Givemount View Post
    If you've got all the settings maxed and it still looks bad/jagged, you need to make sure the game is running at the same resolutions as your native monitor resolution.
    Also enable anti-aliasing (FXAA).

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgette View Post
    Pretty happy with how my Mesmer looks, but I need a better shoulder skin to match.

My eyes are bleeding! Make it stop!

Did I find the right weapon set?

^ Really looks pretty individual with these colors. The face reminds me of Heidi Klum, just without her stupid 'I can show all my teeth'-smile.
    Sing like no one ist listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    My eyes are bleeding! Make it stop!
    Ok, so you don't like, I could care less really. In the future perhaps keep your snide comments (which seems to be a constant with all your posts) to yourself.

To those who actually had something nice to say, thank you. My ranger and warrior are all in black/dark colors and I wanted something bright and cheery.
    Last edited by Gadgette; 2013-02-25 at 10:55 PM.

To those who actually had something nice to say, thank you. My ranger and warrior are all in black/dark colors and I wanted something bright and cheery.
    Aah, I'm very much the same! My elementalist is done in light, cheery colours. Often times pink. Everyone else goes in dark colours. xD

My Elementalist in all temple karma gear

Last edited by Doozerjun; 2013-02-26 at 02:03 AM.

Ok, so you don't like, I could care less really. In the future perhaps keep your snide comments (which seems to be a constant with all your posts) to yourself.

Your sarcasm/joke meter is majorly broken. Please take it to you local repair shop and have it fixed immediately. Otherwise, future internet remarks will have the same effect on you. This has been a friendly reminder from www-learntoloosenup-com. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Your sarcasm/joke meter is majorly broken. Please take it to you local repair shop and have it fixed immediately. Otherwise, future internet remarks will have the same effect on you. This has been a friendly reminder from www-learntoloosenup-com. Have a nice day.
    *facepalm* Heh, no it's just fine thanks.

What I said still stands and this is a shining example though. Not everyone appreciates a snide sense of humor. You should learn that before you get all worked up and make yourself look silly But alas I digress and will not clog this thread with off-topic nonsense further.

Well, in the theme of color I thought I'd post a few that are not my own, but caught my eye. Mostly because they're color combinations I rarely see that I thought looked good.

This is probably one of the most unique Norns I've seen. I'm also posting it because I realized she has a door knocker on her boobs. :P

Finally, one of my own, my most screenshotted character, who completely lacks any color!

I meant to post that during Wintersday when it was actually relevant, but I'm lazy. :P

You could say that norn has knockers on her knockers...

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You could say that norn has knockers on her knockers...
    DAMN beat me to it! Curses!

But seriously, that is so much win. I'll bet the designers were thinking of the exact same thing XD

In the Kitty Asura Cube

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Argh everytime I see that blindfold helm my brain throws a hissy-fit asking questions of how they can see :S

Reminds me of Cursed Vision of Sargeras from WoW (BT) :P