1. #1701
    This picture combined with your signature...

  2. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by Silza View Post
    This is how my necromancer looks like now. My former main char. Still play her pretty often.



    And this is my main char. Mesmer.

    About 6 months ago...



    and now



    Atleast turn up your graphics when making a screenshot of your character, this looks awfull

  3. #1703
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Thereabouts
    Posts
    1,019
    I don't currently have any good screenshots to share, but just wanted to say, Iryne, your character screens are amazing with the captures mid-spell, and Oragan, that armor set is just...wow. Not too familiar with what set it is exactly, but damn your character looks better than the heroes in lore!

  4. #1704
    After months I recently started to look for something to look good on my mesmer. After searching around armor sets I declared all of them "fucking ugly" except for the one feathered dress in the mesmer previews on the main site.

    So I started thinking which ones I can mix and match and it's almost done. I'm missing 2 weapons and all will be revealed on this original outfit! and by original I mean I haven't seen anyone else use it so I'm the creator.[COLOR="red"]

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 08:26 PM ----------





    Last edited by zito; 2013-03-19 at 08:28 PM.

  5. #1705
    Well it's a decent jacket, but why is it on a tree? C'mon zito, I thought you had better taste than that.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  6. #1706
    were you always a sylvari Zito? I thought I saw you in game a long while ago and you were a human mesmer

  7. #1707
    I was always Human, that may have been me?
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

  8. #1708
    could be, it was within the first month of release so my memory could be fuzzy

  9. #1709
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Well it's a decent jacket, but why is it on a tree? C'mon zito, I thought you had better taste than that.
    I can't exactly race change.

    Besides it looks good on me you are just jelly. It gives a nightmare court "high noble" look. Sad thing is I regret buying offhand sword because I'm always using focus in pve because of the reflect and warden does more damage if you can get the mob to stand still.

    were you always a sylvari Zito? I thought I saw you in game a long while ago and you were a human mesmer
    Always sylvari, except in beta when they weren't available till the last test.

  10. #1710
    afaik sword does more dmg while warden does more "burst"

  11. #1711
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    afaik sword does more dmg while warden does more "burst"
    Not when warden get's a 12 stack of bleed by itself with 80% crit rate.

    focus vs offhand sword

    reflect vs block

    whirlfinisher vs leap

    I use focus more then offhand sword sadly i can easily kite a mob around warden or just root it with mainhand sword.

  12. #1712
    Oh don't get me wrong I also use the Focus more but that's cause I play shatter so I want the burst of warden into shatter

  13. #1713
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong I also use the Focus more but that's cause I play shatter so I want the burst of warden into shatter
    I have warden doing roughly over 10k damage no crit on target dummy on one target. It wont' show in combat logs for some reason. He attacks every 7 seconds.

    Iswordsman is doing 1.7k every 4ish seconds non crit.

    Like I said if the target stands still focus beats every offhand we got. I swordsman still was on a 12 sec cd again then maybe it would be useful to use offhand sword the majority of the time.

  14. #1714
    Can someone tell me what chest this Guardian has on her? Looks like a picture of Dwayna? I tried every armor previewing website but even after a few weeks I still haven't found it or seen it in-game on someone else.


    Last edited by Sjorrit; 2013-03-20 at 11:42 AM.

  15. #1715
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    Can someone tell me what chest this Guardian has on her? Looks like a picture of Dwayna? I tried every armor previewing website but even after a few weeks I still haven't found it or seen it in-game on someone else.
    Either human heavy t3 or guild heavy armor I think.

  16. #1716
    Ty! it's guild heavy indeed.

  17. #1717
    Primeval leggs and boots
    t3 human guild chest
    Cheap karma gloves, shoulders "tarstar gauntlets"/"tactical pauldrons"

  18. #1718
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjorrit View Post
    Ty! it's guild heavy indeed.
    Glad to help
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Primeval leggs and boots
    Legs and boots are from the exotic karma set from Orr.
    Last edited by Zodiark Son; 2013-03-20 at 02:36 PM.

  19. #1719
    The Lightbringer Kerath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Posts
    3,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GghoVYF.jpg?1[IMG]
    And here's my Guardian again I fell in love with this set so I had to buy it! <3
    Looks fantastic.
    Which set is that, if you don't mind my asking? I really like the chest and legs.

    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    After months I recently started to look for something to look good on my mesmer. After searching around armor sets I declared all of them "fucking ugly" except for the one feathered dress in the mesmer previews on the main site.

    So I started thinking which ones I can mix and match and it's almost done. I'm missing 2 weapons and all will be revealed on this original outfit! and by original I mean I haven't seen anyone else use it so I'm the creator.

    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img199/2915/gw002db.jpg[IMG]

    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img835/2055/gw003vw.jpg[IMG]

    [IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img69/8764/gw007ghx.jpg[IMG]
    Love it! Don't recall seeing anything like it before.
    * tips hat
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

  20. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Looks fantastic.
    Which set is that, if you don't mind my asking? I really like the chest and legs.
    Primeval armor skin from the gem store.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •