My Asura with his "pimp hat" as my guild calls it.

Yep

I changed my necromancer, I felt she was too yellow. Now I am not sure about this, should I have kept my original look. ._.

I don't know Iryne. For me, Necromancers doesn't fit to sylvari in general. I can't deal with a saladhead throwing necrotic skulls... ^^

Really liked the previous one, eventho it might have been a tad yellow

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I don't know Iryne. For me, Necromancers doesn't fit to sylvari in general. I can't deal with a saladhead throwing necrotic skulls... ^^
    Actually if you look at MTG for example. There is a full ravnica guild based on combination of green and black the Golgari. It's beautiful combination
    Last edited by Repefe; 2013-05-28 at 03:10 PM.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    I dunno, I <3 Killeen

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    I dunno, I <3 Killeen
    Killeen made me love Sylvari, and was written a lot better than Caithe ever was. Drew me in, made me curious, empathize with just how alien the rest of the world seems. Beautiful necromancer, amazing Sylvari. Well played.
    Stumbling across her grave by /accident/, I felt like she didn't get the attention she deserved from that. But then again, even Gwen has a headstone and.. nothing.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Decided to hop back into Gw2 and play with my wee warrior. Crafted her some new armor, and gave her a new look! I was aiming for the kind of "problem" child look with her. The one with a strict parent and went against all their wishes (a warrior joining the Ash Legion instead of Blood!), not too sure if I really pulled it off, but I like it.

Someone on Reddit put the screenshot of my warrior during the Halloween event through the Photoshop CS4 oil filter. Looks nice...

Asura thief

Last edited by pacox; 2013-06-01 at 10:11 AM.

My quest for the legendary dagger Incinerator is complete!

The detail is amazing, you can see each little jet, the molten gases moving through the tubes, the flare of the igniter when you unsheathe it, the edges of the metal touching the flame become red hot. I have new spell and sound effects when I mainhand it and of course my wielding arm is sheathed in flame.

Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Congrats on the dagger

Congrats! I was thinking of getting Incinerator but since I'm a dagger/dagger thief, I couldn't stomach the thought of grinding for two of them.

Thanks guys

I adore it and so very glad I went for it, the whole being in fire attunement casting fire spells while leaving flaming footprints with my arm on fire knowing that it will always be upgraded to BIS, but yeah - that other Gift of Exploration is going to sit in my bank for a long ass time before I commit to another legendary haha.
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.

Karizee what dyes are you using to get that awesome look btw??

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Karizee what dyes are you using to get that awesome look btw??
    Ty
    A number of dyes since the colors reflect light differently on the different materials/fabrics.

For the golds I'm using:
    Lemonade
    Lemon Zest
    Illumination
    Banana
    Nectar

And the reds are:
    Scarlet
    Heirloom
    Black Cherry

Grats! And good to know about the dyes, been wondering what to use for my gold parts

grats Karizee I'm happy for you. I didn't want to go for it in the first place but now you got me ^^

my wielding arm is sheathed in flame.
    do you have a good closeup of this? I guess it makes wearing gloves obsolete. haha

Gz for the legendary dagger Karizee.

I got T3 chest and legs for necromancer. She is still kind of green+yellow.
    Last edited by Iryne; 2013-06-10 at 08:11 PM.