Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    Some screens of my d/d Ele I started up last week.

Yeah, she's bitchy.
    Jesus christ what is that, a leprechaun from hell?
    When in doubt, mumble...

i used to always go for long hairstyles but after shoulders/cloaks etc always clipping through eachother i tend to stick to short hair now

sure it might make em look like a tom boy but that can be sexy..

Mr Funnyface.

Yum yum tasty leg, also very viable sword.

Cpt. Jesus at his best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Biscuit
    I don't want the game nerfed to my level,
    I want to rise myself to the level of the game.

I hope they will add more human female armor with a bit of a "t-shirt" look. I want to go look a bit like a commoner/casual adventurer (Not too flashy and 'out-there'). I really want a chestpiece with short sleeves but the only one I even remotely like reveals way too much for my taste. (Yes I am a guy but that doesn't mean I want to walk around as a first class prostitute all day.)

How I look now:

How I look with that short sleeve chest thing I kind of like:

I'd prefer some kind of jacket or vest (but with short sleeves.)
    Some of the town clothes are really close to what I want but y'know, town clothes.

I love this flute, the sound is pretty relaxing and it's fun to play something like Titanic with it.
    Or my heart will go on as it's the official name of the song...
    Last edited by Dewote; 2013-07-22 at 01:52 AM.
    FC 2793-2016-8218 - Name: Suoma

I NEED HELP NOW. I want to design my character as adventurer / trasure hunter with minimal number of elements. I don't want any helmet, gloves (well, I've been using Heavenly Bracers with celestial dye for a while but that black part in a centre is too annoying) and spaulders. I think that T3 Asura GS is enough as 'something special'.

I want blouse + trousers set but there are not many options because my toon is female mesmer and light clothes are usually dresses.

I want my boots to stay (However I'm open for propositions.). Dye should be dark, preferably some shade of brown (I like deep maple / mahogany)

This is my current look (that I don't like and need to change!) :

Sadly.. most of my dyes look awful on that shirt and leg piece Also celestial + my hair & skin color gives too bright effect. That's why I need your help, dear MMO-champion.
    Last edited by Roudene; 2013-07-24 at 09:30 AM.

have you tried reddit.com/r/guildwarsdyejob ? Those people are really good at this stuff

I agree. I get a lot of good ideas about what dyes look good on what from that sub-Reddit. Also check out http://argos-soft.net/GW2ArmorGallery/. They have almost all of the armor sets in a easy to view page.

My warrior and mesmer with some alternate sets

Thanks for the link to reddit. I'll search there

Got my Guardian up to level 80 this week and immediately began to pimp him up.

How the hell do you do that in just a matter of days?

Do you mean leveling him to 80 or acquiring the gear?

Because I didn't go 1-80 in a matter of days.

Got my Guardian up to level 80 this week and immediately began to pimp him up.
    Damn, I really want those shoulders for my guardian, but I'm only at ~3700 points :/ Congratz though.

Do you mean leveling him to 80 or acquiring the gear?

Because I didn't go 1-80 in a matter of days.
    I meant acquiring the gear

Well this is my third 80, so I had the Achievement Points, Karma, Gold and Badges of Honor all saved up. I also had two Armegeddon exotic armor pieces sitting in my bank from fractals. At 80, I just got the looks I wanted via the cultural armor + dye, then bought the armor pieces with Badges of Honor and a bit of gold, the trinkets with karma rand via crafting, the weapons from the TP. About 30 gold in total. I already had the transmutation stones to xmute the exotics onto the cult armor.

Oooh I'm a sucker for these topics. Love to look at everyone's outfits.

This is my warrior:

My low level mesmer... she has no interesting outfit yet, that'll happen when she hits 80.

off topic: /vote Silverbleed for bet avatar ever.

On topic: I really like your warrior's color scheme with that set. Looks very awesome Also, why is your asura looking away from us? Want to see the front too

Hahah thanks <3
    Well I can try to make a nice screenie of her. I posted this one because I loved it. That place is so pretty. I'll see if I can make a much better one

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Oooh I'm a sucker for these topics. Love to look at everyone's outfits.

This is my warrior:

WOW

That's really good, I love her eyes. It screams "I haven't slept in 3 days so don't fuck with me"

And the colors on the armor go well together.