Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    My eyes are bleeding! Make it stop!
    Ok, so you don't like, I could care less really. In the future perhaps keep your snide comments (which seems to be a constant with all your posts) to yourself.

To those who actually had something nice to say, thank you. My ranger and warrior are all in black/dark colors and I wanted something bright and cheery.
    Last edited by Gadgette; 2013-02-25 at 10:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadgette View Post
    To those who actually had something nice to say, thank you. My ranger and warrior are all in black/dark colors and I wanted something bright and cheery.
    Aah, I'm very much the same! My elementalist is done in light, cheery colours. Often times pink. Everyone else goes in dark colours. xD

My Elementalist in all temple karma gear

Last edited by Valeron; 2013-02-26 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgette View Post
    Ok, so you don't like, I could care less really. In the future perhaps keep your snide comments (which seems to be a constant with all your posts) to yourself.

Your sarcasm/joke meter is majorly broken. Please take it to you local repair shop and have it fixed immediately. Otherwise, future internet remarks will have the same effect on you. This has been a friendly reminder from www-learntoloosenup-com. Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Your sarcasm/joke meter is majorly broken. Please take it to you local repair shop and have it fixed immediately. Otherwise, future internet remarks will have the same effect on you. This has been a friendly reminder from www-learntoloosenup-com. Have a nice day.
    *facepalm* Heh, no it's just fine thanks.

What I said still stands and this is a shining example though. Not everyone appreciates a snide sense of humor. You should learn that before you get all worked up and make yourself look silly But alas I digress and will not clog this thread with off-topic nonsense further.

Well, in the theme of color I thought I'd post a few that are not my own, but caught my eye. Mostly because they're color combinations I rarely see that I thought looked good.

This is probably one of the most unique Norns I've seen. I'm also posting it because I realized she has a door knocker on her boobs. :P

Finally, one of my own, my most screenshotted character, who completely lacks any color!

I meant to post that during Wintersday when it was actually relevant, but I'm lazy. :P

You could say that norn has knockers on her knockers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You could say that norn has knockers on her knockers...
    DAMN beat me to it! Curses!

But seriously, that is so much win. I'll bet the designers were thinking of the exact same thing XD
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

10+ Year Old Account
    In the Kitty Asura Cube

Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Argh everytime I see that blindfold helm my brain throws a hissy-fit asking questions of how they can see :S

Reminds me of Cursed Vision of Sargeras from WoW (BT) :P

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Underboob armor <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why I don't see more Necro's around, I'm loving mine.

Last edited by philefluxx; 2013-03-04 at 07:19 PM.

Deleted
    Just transmuted my armor to heavy sylvari t2, think it looks pretty cool and haven't seen anyone else using it even though it's pretty easy to get

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Just transmuted my armor to heavy sylvari t2, think it looks pretty cool and haven't seen anyone else using it even though it's pretty easy to get
    Those eyes ... a bit scary

My Norn necromancer but she kinds looks more mesmer-ish so dunno if I should keep her
    Last edited by Devil; 2013-03-07 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    My Norn necromancer but she kinds looks more mesmer-ish so dunno if I should keep her
    I made a similar looking character once (she's since been deleted):

I liked the harem look it had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Those eyes ... a bit scary
    That's...good, right?

Deleted
    That's...good, right?
    Reminds me of Weegee.

That's...good, right?
    those eyes, they are watching you

makes me paranoid

heh, he's pretty cool looking though, the color contrast with the white eyes is what makes it stand out