Those are pretty hot. Look like thigh high leather boots ^.^
    Who knows more of gods than I? Horse gods and fire gods, gods made of gold with gemstone eyes, gods carved of cedar wood, gods chiseled into mountains, gods of empty air... I know them all.
    ~Euron "Crow's Eye" Greyjoy

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    My mesmer!

Nice, a Bifrost. I've been trying to work on getting it but can never get a run in Arah. I've sort of given up on the idea now.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    Yeah, I made sure to get my arah runs outta the way ASAP. My guildies hated me :P

Arah p1-2-3 can all be done in around 20min with a good group that's 2days to get all the tokens you need (2h)

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    Arah p1-2-3 can all be done in around 20min with a good group that's 2days to get all the tokens you need (2h)
    right, now getting the group has been the problem

How to get a group for arah

1. Run shit tons of other dungeons (cof/ceo/hotw/ta are being farmed a lot)
    2. Be a dungeon "God"
    3. Make "friends" (add to FL is a minimum)*
    4. Ask if any of your FL (after a week a collection of 30+ ppl you would consider bringing to arah) if anyone is interested in doing arah
    5. Go to arah

3.B Go do arah p3 with pugs so you know GL/general mob priorities

Can't do dungeons properly with fucking 360 ms latency (yay NZ), the only way to dodge shit is preemptively see it coming or get repeatedly 1-shotted at which point the group kicks me for sucking.

WELL THEN.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippynade View Post
    Ah right I managed to track them down, thanks though
    When in doubt, mumble...

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Can't do dungeons properly with fucking 360 ms latency (yay NZ), the only way to dodge shit is preemptively see it coming or get repeatedly 1-shotted at which point the group kicks me for sucking.

WELL THEN.
    proxy maybe? i used one when i was playing Aion CN release from the states, ping dropped to <200
    Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!!!

Guild Wars 2: Odeezee (Necromancer) || TERA: Odeezee (Archer-Ret) || SWTOR: Odeezee (Sith Inquisitor-Ret/Jedi Sage-Ret) || GW: Odeezee Fosho (Elementalist-Ret)
    Aion: Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret), ODZ (Spirit Master-Ret) || War
    : Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret) || AoC: Odeezee (Demonologist-Ret) || WoW: Odeezee (Druid-Ret), Thaone (Mage-Ret)

Erm, how would a proxy overcome latency?

the issue is the time it takes "light" to travel the actual distance from NZ to the nearest data center (probably NA), even when you use a proxy that is right next to the data center your PC always has to connect to the proxy meaning the issue still applies...

WELL THEN.
    actually, i just remembered what it was it was a Latency fix for Windows based PCs, here it is i found it Leatrix. hope it helps.
    Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!!!

Guild Wars 2: Odeezee (Necromancer) || TERA: Odeezee (Archer-Ret) || SWTOR: Odeezee (Sith Inquisitor-Ret/Jedi Sage-Ret) || GW: Odeezee Fosho (Elementalist-Ret)
    Aion: Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret), ODZ (Spirit Master-Ret) || War
    : Odeezee (Sorcerer-Ret) || AoC: Odeezee (Demonologist-Ret) || WoW: Odeezee (Druid-Ret), Thaone (Mage-Ret)

My Norn Warrior. Weapon is volcanus armor is tier three cultural colors are abyss , antique bronze and wheat

Nothing fantastic, but me like my charr
    "Dont gain the world and loose your soul
    wisdom is better than silver and gold"

Bob Marley

71 on the Ele now, nearly there...
    Testing: Will probably be toooooo big.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    No way. Armor is perfecly fine. Everything you need to know about female armor:

Less metal = more armour rating duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    <snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    No way. Armor is perfecly fine. Everything you need to know about female armor:

<snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Less metal = more armour rating duh!
    Considering that's pretty much what I'm trying to go for, I say mission accomplished

A lot of us don't mind sexy armor in the least, it's fantasy, deal with it hehe. If they wanted to have the male characters looking like that as well, I wouldn't mind (or care), it would be fair. I personally tend to play primarily female chars in MMO's because I'd rather spend hundreds of hours staring at a female figure than a male one, but that's just me - and Norn females have awesome athletic bodies so why not show off, eh? :P

GW2's armor and character design is staggeringly beautiful and detailed so I kinda treat it like a fashion show, looking forward to my next outfit and/or dye.

edit: mind you I had her looking like this not so long ago

Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-05-02 at 09:07 PM.