100% certain those are the vigil leggings, the boots are falconer

Deleted
    My tiny mesmer finally got to 80 ^^

Deleted
    That eyes... so creepy.

Deleted
    Hahaha thats why I love them I guess XD The creepyness..

Here's another screenie without.

Lol, that is an entertaining Screenie

- - - Updated - - -

And I just realized I never updated my Ranger on here. I changed her look some when I decided I wanted to see her tattoos.

So, I've been working on an alternate (because Sylvari T2 is still the best) look for my necro. I actually got (some of) this idea from a necro in WvW who I thought was a guardian based on how he looked. Apparently it's a lot easier to find light armor for males that can masquerade as plate using the Radiant set. I had a difficult time with it on a female, plus way too many of their chest pieces obscure the Radiant gloves, which is fail.

Regardless, I have narrowed it down to two looks, although, I am not sure about the boots. Unfortunately, the stupid PvP preview won't let me dye out the default purple color on the boots, which is prominent on most of the pairs I liked. -_- I used Acolyte boots for the screenshots because it was one of the few where the boots were mostly white. (They don't look that bad either.)

Armor's the same except for the leggings. Originally I thought CoE chest & legs for sure (not looking forward to running that x_x), but now I kind of like the Whispers legs. Probably not with those boots though, something more knee-high maybe (except in previews it's all purple).

Dye: Celestial (on everything)
    Head: Zephyrite Wind Helm (now you know why I wanted that helm ;D )
    Shoulders: Radiant
    Chest: CoE
    Hands: Radiant
    Legs: CoE/Whispers
    Boots: Acolyte
    Back: Wind Catcher
    Staff: Seraph (if anyone cares :P)

She can be a blinding white wind elemental of DEATH.

BUT YOU'RE USING HEAVY ARMOR!!!!

IMO a-net really should've made different skinns for each armor type instead of heavy for everyone...

Imo COE set looks best together since none of the other designs have the same sort of non angular symmetry.

Totally agree. I can't even preview the Radiant pieces from my achievement window because they default to heavy. (I also wish they didn't force you to choose between it and the fiery one, but whatever!)

Unfortunately, mixing and matching is really kind of a pain in the ass in GW2. The armors are a lot like they were in Tera in that they're very distinctive to their set. It's just that with everything else visually going on I thought the CoE chest (especially in monochrome white) didn't display enough detail to look out of place paired with the Whispers legs. I do think the CoE legs look closer to 'plate' and match better, but I hate the way they fit around the waist. So, I don't know. I may just go Whispers to keep from having to running the dungeon too much. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    That's a tough choice. I think the CoE legs fit the theme better (more 'plate'y looking and the stars and moons pattern fit with the look of the radiant pieces. Buuut, I really like the way the whispers fit on the waist and the detail on the belt.
    Ideally, I say the CoE legs for a more cohesive look, but the whispers are a good alternative, I don't think they look out of place and certainly saves you a lot of hassle.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a nice Scepter skin which matches my theme...

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Good colour choices. For myself, while I do like the Invaders armor, it looks more like something a ranger would wear than a thief. Thinking of spending 1300 gems to get this getup...

Update on my Ranger's look I wanted something that would look good but show her tattoos and since I went Vigil with her I don't have the option of the Whispers chestpiece.

You can buy the whispers chestpiece on another toon (even if they can't equip it) and use the transmog trick to get it on your ranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You can buy the whispers chestpiece on another toon (even if they can't equip it) and use the transmog trick to get it on your ranger.
    ^ This. Put the skin on any white item and you can use it on the other character.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Oh yea I would have done that, but then this dropped off something (don't even remember where I got it) and I liked it a bunch. Might do it next time when I am ready for a change of look though

Deleted
    I'd really want some whispers armor, but I have no clue at what point of the story I can get there. And I want to be sure I make the right choices, since I 'failed' with my first character. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I'd really want some whispers armor, but I have no clue at what point of the story I can get there. And I want to be sure I make the right choices, since I 'failed' with my first character. Any suggestions?
    You pick your order at the level 26 personal story mission.

What do you mean by 'failed'?
    Valar morghulis

probably means failed in that he chose the wrong faction when you have to make that choice. It is around level 26 I believe. It should be pretty obvious as it tells you that you have to choose between the three factions

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually at the end of the personal story quest that deals with each Order, they says "Which ever order you choose to go with for this, is the one you'll be joining." And typically it is the only part of the personal story where you choose which of the three to help, instead of two.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh yea I would have done that, but then this dropped off something (don't even remember where I got it) and I liked it a bunch. Might do it next time when I am ready for a change of look though
    That's the Commando chest and what I use on my engineer because it's hot! You would have gotten it as a personal story reward. Last I checked there is no other way to get that set in PvE (and you can only get 4 pieces of it: chest, legs, shoulders, & helm), so if you do decide to change your look don't ditch it!