Interesting. I rarely dress my characters according to their class, I do it according to how I designed them and what 'personality' I've associated with them.

You can see my necro in previous posts. She's solid white. I typically keep her in Sylvari T2 cultural (best armor) dyed Celestial. I love that she doesn't look like a necro. Not that I have anything against a necro look, it just amuses me that here's this pure white, angelic looking Sylvari wielding the powers of death. :P

My Asuran thief I have in T2 leather and while I suppose it might look more engineer-esque I like to think that here's this well dressed intellectual that will stun and stab you at any minute. (If you've ever seen a s/d Asura do #3 it is something.)

More lewts on my mesmer, since why not

I like it Mel

kind of a dark mesmer look

I still want to know where this outfit disapeared to.

It was in the game at some point but they removed it before release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lord Taeres's Shadow AND The Anomaly - love it!

Nice look, Mel.
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    I decided to do two things to make screenshots much better:
    1) Change output format to BMP
    2) Enable nVidia downsampling i.e. squeeze 2560x1440 resolution onto my 1080p monitor

Obviously I can't PLAY the game like that because the text size/HUD elements become almost impossible to read, but it's just for screenshots.
    The results were good enough that I will be taking all future screenshots with downsampling
    Basically it results in a much more sharper picture with zero jaggies, assuming you downscale the final result.

Character select:

Ingame:

(character select - original 1440p size):

(ingame - original 1440p size):

I'm going to try some other areas for ingame screenshots later, that freaking PvP instance completely washes out all the colors with too much bloom and puts this weird hazy glow around my character...I guess that's the "Mists" part of Heart Of The Mists -_-
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-08-23 at 09:55 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Here's my badass ele so proud of my set though I still don't have shoulders yet

Mel, dat blade. Very very smexy.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Deleted
    Made a dramatic change to my character. Was looking through some of those new zodiac weapons when I saw a tab for those Zephyrite things. Prievewe'd the sun helm and immediately got a thrill because I felt like I had finally found the perfect armor combination for me. Was super stoked in getting it but then people told me it's not obtainable anymore. I am seriously going to cry.

Shit thing is that I can only play once every weekend because of things going on right now...

- - - Updated - - -

bonus:

On my way to steal your heart.

Deleted
    I play that resolution ^^ But for screenshot I also resize it, it's way too big for forums anyway. Unfortunately it forces me to play on medium, because that monitor is so big XD
    However I would suggest maybe a sharpen tool after downscaling. Do you use photoshop or anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    However I would suggest maybe a sharpen tool after downscaling. Do you use photoshop or anything?
    Yeah I use Photoshop for all my image stuff, I'll see what the sharpen tool does :P

10+ Year Old Account

Bit of crap quality, but logged in to SS my new main char, whenever i get back to the game (Probably with SAB 2 ) Bought the bony Axe too , to really get that Necromancer look .
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-08-26 at 12:51 AM.

my thief. Took me a long time to find armor which complimented each other and that i liked also getting the colour scheme took a lot of messing with. overall im pretty pleased with it

Deleted
    My itty bitty mesmer ^^ Very happy with her.

The freshly rushed to 80 Ranger.

yay for me, and stuff
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post

The freshly rushed to 80 Ranger.
    Couldn't resist.

I was going through my screenshots when I came across one I took of Maddie, the Belcher's Bluff chick. Why isn't this face/hair available yet in the game? D: I would Total Makeover my mesmer so fast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god, AND that hairstyle. Too bad she's human though