10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    *She T_T I'm a she. But yeah, that is what I meant.

I'm addicted to screenshots :< Sorry lol

we noticed

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't posted mine for a while, decided to try out the new Asura hairstyle for my engineer "Yay":

And my Ele "Wintel" is still going but only for strictly PvE/World stuff, no PvP till they address some pretty huge flaws with the class

Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-10-19 at 01:56 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    ^Love the asura expressions.

Again pictures from me.

Halloween "cooking".

Eeeek!

I need a shower! Where is nearest one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Haven't posted mine for a while, decided to try out the new Asura hairstyle for my engineer "Yay":
    Oh dear, I didn't even mean to copy you this time! I changed my Asura engineer to the same hairstyle the day the new ones came out.
    Great minds and all that, eh
    Last edited by Kerath; 2013-10-22 at 10:14 AM. Reason: quote fail
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Oh dear, I didn't even mean to copy you this time! I changed my Asura engineer to the same hairstyle the day the new ones came out.
    Great minds and all that, eh
    Initially I was "meh" with the hairstyle but over time it REALLY grew on me. Especially the ear-covers, Yay sunburns easily so they are a must!
    Ear Shades™ - keeps your ears cool and looking stylish.

She also got a slight head-inflation because with minimum body size minimum head looked a little too small. But there's no head-width slider so the bigger you make the Asura's head the more football-shaped it gets, like freaking Stewie o_O

Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-10-23 at 11:29 AM.

Deleted

Got matching T3 scepter, dagger, staff, trident and spear. Still, I'll probably continue playing my other 80 necromancer, a human. I really like my Sylvari's color choice and overall outcome, it's just not, well, human enough b:

10+ Year Old Account
    Initially I was "meh" with the hairstyle but over time it REALLY grew on me. Especially the ear-covers, Yay sunburns easily so they are a must!
    Ear Shades™ - keeps your ears cool and looking stylish.

She also got a slight head-inflation because with minimum body size minimum head looked a little too small. But there's no head-width slider so the bigger you make the Asura's head the more football-shaped it gets, like freaking Stewie o_O
    Those little ear covers really complete that style. So cute
    I was hard pressed to choose between the ponytail+ear covers and the Leia-esque buns. I love how the ears poke through the middle of the buns. Argh, so much cuteness!

Quote Originally Posted by Isca View Post
    *awesome looking sylvari*

Got matching T3 scepter, dagger, staff, trident and spear. Still, I'll probably continue playing my other 80 necromancer, a human. I really like my Sylvari's color choice and overall outcome, it's just not, well, human enough b:
    I think you're crazy . Your sylvari looks amazing - i guess I'm the opposite of you, I find humans a bit meh in fantasy style games. But props on the look, really nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Jade staff has been getting quite a workout lately.

Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Came back to gw2 after more than a half year break and got my main to level 80 at last. Don't like his looks too much, hopefully will get some nicer looking items soonish.

And after spending quite a few hours trying many race/class combinations, i finally chose my main alt to be a sylvari mesmer.

edit: Can somebody remind me how to make my pictures clickable like in a reply before me? I swear i knew it, but can't remember how after not doing it for a very long time(

edit 2: thank you, Xuvial.
    Last edited by mmoc024edb9800; 2013-10-24 at 05:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    edit: Can somebody remind me how to make my pictures clickable like in a reply before me? I swear i knew it, but can't remember how after not doing it for a very long time(
    Your pics are awesome since you've taken the time to crop background, that's most of the size gone (especially width) and after all it's the characters we're after.
    It's when people post raw 1920x1080 (or bigger) screenshots, that's when things get annoying :P especially when people QUOTE those images lol.

Anyway here's the clicky-thumbnail process, just click on my quote to go to the post:
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2013-10-24 at 05:09 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

My lvl 80 elementalist. I really love the shoulder/chest piece set. Not completely sold on the legs...Not sure if I should change them or not. Also, I really like purple. Like a lot, most all of my dye sets for my characters are purple. I feel a little like Varesh from Gw1 with the purple/gold colour scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized that all cultural armor sets apart from Human and Sylvari look godawful.

10+ Year Old Account
    My baby warrior, I looked at a couple of images of petrified wood and based her colours/look on that.

Bring on level 80 and tier3 sylvari cultural

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my guardian, lvl 80. He was my first character I made so I didn't fully use the fine tuning of the character creation, therefore he is squinting way more than I would like.

EDIT: my Engineer and Ranger
    Last edited by Holypowah; 2013-10-29 at 09:49 PM.

I got the Viper's medium armor set from the gem store today but ended up only using the skirt...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    My baby warrior, I looked at a couple of images of petrified wood and based her colours/look on that.

Bring on level 80 and tier3 sylvari cultural
    id love to make a more unique looking sylvari but i just endup making a boring green plant looking char

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    id love to make a more unique looking sylvari but i just endup making a boring green plant looking char
    My first sylvari is green plant type. My second, I was trying to more closely match the Teq wings. It's hard to tell, but the glow of the sylvari matchs up with membrane of the wings. The wing/arm color matches reasonably with the skin tone too.

Interesting note from today's patch...

"Some sylvari cultural armors have been upgraded to glow as was originally intended and has been highly requested. To give the most flexibility in the armor design, the dye masks have also been altered so that players will have more control over the results of the armor glow. This currently affects Medium Tier 2 (legs will be re-addressed for glow and dye alignment) and Tier 3, Light Tier 1 (female only), and Light Tier 3. The other weights and tiers will be assessed for a similar pass to give glow or upgrade glow results when possible."

Anyone have a pic to show off of the new effect?

What do you guys prefer between the two sets

I'm annoyed with all the shoes being so unelegant, frigin rubber boots would look more feminine.

[&AgFeRQAA][&AgGqDgAA][&AgEYRgAA][&AgGAqAAA][&AgGpDgAA][&AgGHTwAA]
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the left one. Idk the right side looks a little awkward with bare legs to me.