My engineer with the ascended spinal back piece. Pretty much my second main now...

Last edited by carnifex2005; 2014-03-23 at 03:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Hmm so that's what that hairstyle looks like from the front. Any chance of a screenshot from the side and back?
    Sure give me a bit to make some screenshots for you.

Edit: Here you go:

[x][x][x][x][x]
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-03-23 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    So after winning Fractal Greatsword a few hours ago, I've decided to post my Guardian as well. Behold:

Last edited by mmoc30581c569a; 2014-03-23 at 01:42 PM.

Not a huge fan of the mask
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    ^Ye the mask is bit weird. Gz for the sword

Really nice colors carnifex2005

And ofc cute asuras. I have been thinking about asura warrior/guardian, but for some reason I can not see myself playing heavy classes (in any mmo).

Thief got haircut, but her armor/weapons/colors are really lacking compared to ele and necromancer. I have idea about outfit, but I need some time to put it together. This is what she has now:

Thanks. The thing is that dye combo is pretty cheap. I just used Iron Dye (about 30s in the TP) and the default Antique Gold. The colours are a match with the Ebon Vanguard weapons.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2014-03-23 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    And ofc cute asuras. I have been thinking about asura warrior/guardian, but for some reason I can not see myself playing heavy classes (in any mmo).
    I've got an asura warrior, got the vigil set and another set built around the fiery achievement helm/gloves/shoulders.

What I'd really like is the Arah heavy set. If you've never previewed it on an asura, give it a go, it's like the heavy set is designed for Asura and the rest of the races lose out.

Warrior asura don't really show anything special, but the only reason I'd go for a guardian asura is to whack things with the hammer and knock them back 30'. Sure it works the same for all races, but when your little asura smacks the giant risen across the landscape, it's just more fun. The elementalist can do the same with lightning hammer though, so not required to make a guardian.

Deleted
    Got some kind of gear variant for my gun thief. I could not get gloves I was thinking, since they are pvp only -_-" Colors are still under construction... colors are always under construction. XD

Deleted
    Too bad profane doesn't have medium version.

My Elementalist

The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    ^ Blind caster is always terrifying ^_^

I made the asura, but it is now engineer. I don't know what happened to my plan. D: Where is my warrior/guardian?
    She is not happy about idea to be guardian.. or warrior

Asura emotes are great.. be ready for screenshot spam when I level this one.

Got some kind of gear variant for my gun thief. I could not get gloves I was thinking, since they are pvp only -_-" Colors are still under construction... colors are always under construction. XD
    They're not gear, but the assassins gloves with the big knives might go okay. Tier 3 human.

Otherwise probably just those plain, fingerless gloves would fit.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Blind caster is always terrifying ^_^
    It'd be more fun if there were related emotes and stuff. "I don't need to see you to kill you!"

I like them with darker colors, for mesmers they seem to ride with the whole "what you see isn't really real" motif anyway. I had one for my mesmer before going to the glasses and ending up with the heritage half/mask phantom of the opera thing.

I made the asura, but it is now engineer. I don't know what happened to my plan. D: Where is my warrior/guardian?
    Did you check out the Arah armor? You could be an Asuran deathknight guardian!

Though I really wish you could change the colors of the default for some classes. Silver fire for guardian, purple everything for mesmers...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Did you check out the Arah armor? You could be an Asuran deathknight guardian!

Though I really wish you could change the colors of the default for some classes. Silver fire for guardian, purple everything for mesmers...
    I did. And it looks cool...

But there is something that keeps me away from heavy classes in mmo games. I didn't have problem to be heavy armored melee in skyrim, so I don't know what it is.

Svifnymr in his various guises.

- - - Updated - - -

I did. And it looks cool...
    But there is something that keeps me away from heavy classes in mmo games. I didn't have problem to be heavy armored melee in skyrim, so I don't know what it is.
    I just wish I liked dungeons more. The way the jaw moves is great.

Medium Arah also seems Charr Made, the spine goes down the tail in a very nice look.

Deleted
    what helm is that? looks awesome

the demon one is a choice when you hit 9,000 achievment, the other is the vigil helm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Svifnymr in his various guises.

- - - Updated - - -

I just wish I liked dungeons more. The way the jaw moves is great.

Medium Arah also seems Charr Made, the spine goes down the tail in a very nice look.
    yup the charr arah set is awesome, shame theres always a lack of groups doing it

Deleted
    Thanks for the info Svifnymr

I FINALLY figured out a way to get my DarkD3 effects and all fancy effects in-game to appear in a screenshot.

Anyways, here goes. Not new outfit, but high quality (finally).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    I FINALLY figured out a way to get my DarkD3 effects and all fancy effects in-game to appear in a screenshot.

Anyways, here goes. Not new outfit, but high quality (finally).
    Well you apparently haven't figured out how to use thumbnails :P
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze