Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I fell in love with necro, and now that mine actually looks good, I had to take some screenshots. :P
    I got the red mask for my sylvari necro, now I face the touch choice of whether I should spend a kit to change my skin-glow from salmon to red (which looks close to the eye glow).

My rerolled ranger:
    Need advice too, shall I craft wupwup ascended sword for the skin or go for bolt?

Last edited by Meledelion; 2014-04-16 at 09:47 PM.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Started leveling a "dark" warrior. Love that the former devil horns that were town clothes are now a helmet...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post

Omg, why u do dis to me. Elona nostalgia much. My vabbian ele main in gw1 </3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Omg, why u do dis to me. Elona nostalgia much. My vabbian ele main in gw1 </3
    Reminds me more of the Sunspear armor than vabbian.

Here's my guardian. Just straight ascended armor, but I like the colors work with the background. the armor almost looks drawn.

While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I redid my Ele. Changed the leggings, shoulder and dyes.

Someone told me that I looked like a middle school bullying victim. =|

I was going for feisty little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by zed zebes View Post
    I redid my Ele. Changed the leggings, shoulder and dyes.

Someone told me that I looked like a middle school bullying victim. =|

I was going for feisty little kid.
    Evil Librarian, definitely evil librarian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    My rerolled ranger:
    Need advice too, shall I craft wupwup ascended sword for the skin or go for bolt?

Legendaries are so over used, go for something more unique. I was going for bolt and I have all gifts but then I thought what's the point.. I'd rather have infinite light or something.

Infinite light doesn't match the look, it's down to fractal sword (i don't do fotm anymore), wupwup ascended sword or bolt.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Deleted
    I keep forgetting posting my screenies :')

Zed zebes I like your asura. :< I'd also say an evil librarian, not a bullied schoolkid O_o
    But my guildies also always judge my mesmer, no matter how she looks like >_> They're just the bullies ........

Rukh I'm not a big fan of that armor myself. If I would wear it I prefer the metallic look myself, instead of a matte armor. Though your combination does seem to work somehow.

Iryne, I remember those screenies from a while ago when you posted it. Really loved it.

Rivelle, I like her. But what I don't like is how the top is cut off in the middle of her belly =( Too bad because it's a nice piece of armor but it doesn't combine with many other pieces :<

Edit:
    Here we go ^^
    I changed my female warrior into a male. Why? Because the male look way cooler =( It makes me sad, I made a warrior to look badass, but it's mostly skimpy, sexy or just... not badass.

(click for full size)

Also I cannot decide on an armor style to match my Dwayna's Wings and halo.
    What do you guys think? These are a few I made.

Click on the image for a bigger size
    Last edited by mmocd7e9667945; 2014-04-19 at 01:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    Rivelle, I like her. But what I don't like is how the top is cut off in the middle of her belly =( Too bad because it's a nice piece of armor but it doesn't combine with many other pieces :<
    Hmm...to each their own, I guess. :P I don't have an issue with it but it matched better than some of the other tops I have right now. I got the incarnate armor and I may switch to that top (looks like a bikini top) when I finish my PvP track and get the Arah pants.

As for your character's outfit choice, I'd go with choice 1 personally.

Deleted
    Thanks! Yeah Set 1 is also gaining my interest now I look at it with every set next to each other.

True, it's one of the nicer tops. Lots of tops are horrible to combine with something.

Deleted
    I'd choose number 3 but without helmet.

New Carrion Set for my Mes:

Silver: 1 or 3 is best. Depends on if you want a blue chest. I wouldn't wear the helm with 3.

Deleted
    I think I'll go for one. Thanks guys =)

Aw, I always forgot to post my characters here... but now (since I've nothing better to do)!

First is my ele... usually I am not a fan of bright (pink!) colors, but well... since she's an sylvari I make an exception.

Second ist my norn warrior... I really don't like most of the heavy armor outfits. So yeah... not perfect (yet) but much better than the outfit before. x_X

Have a mesmer as well... but she is only wearing human T3.

Hope the pictures are working and not too big...

New Carrion Set for my Mes:
    I don't run dungeons, but one of the pvp coffers gave me the light-arah chest piece, and I was tinkering with that and the witches hat with some other stuff.

My necro and mesmer are both in good sets right now though, and not sure I want to make another elementalist to setup that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I don't run dungeons, but one of the pvp coffers gave me the light-arah chest piece, and I was tinkering with that and the witches hat with some other stuff.

My necro and mesmer are both in good sets right now though, and not sure I want to make another elementalist to setup that way.
    I was toying with some other chests until I tried the Arah chest (also unlocked it via spvp chest reward) and it fit very well.

I am using the Witches Hat, Arah Chest, Heritage Shoulders, Conjurer Gloves and Pants, and Aetherblade Boots.

I was toying with some other chests until I tried the Arah chest (also unlocked it via spvp chest reward) and it fit very well.

I am using the Witches Hat, Arah Chest, Heritage Shoulders, Conjurer Gloves and Pants, and Aetherblade Boots.
    I was looking at human female, so the shoulders would have been the human tier 3, aetherblade gloves & pants and cabalist boots.

My asura elementalist has aetherblade with the 8 legged backpack, so don't really want to change her, but maybe...

And of course this all combines with the halloween book.