Thanks! I'm glad everyone approves of Abomina. With the addition of her eye patch, I feel like I have her just right. I always make tough as nails Female characters named Abomina in games that have customization. I like the name Abomina because I think it would make a great Female Wrestler name.
    Last edited by mammu2u; 2014-08-04 at 02:18 PM.

For some reason I keep thinking its "Abdomina" cause of the six-pack you're rocking
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    For some reason I keep thinking its "Abdomina" cause of the six-pack you're rocking
    Haha! The Abdomina is the exercise machine she does 100 crunches on every night to keep in shape. Only 900 Gems on the black lion trading post! Get yours today!

Deleted
    My characters are so different XD Currently I am walking around with a small, bright, white blob that throws rainbows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by mammu2u View Post
    Haha! The Abdomina is the exercise machine she does 100 crunches on every night to keep in shape. Only 900 Gems on the black lion trading post! Get yours today!
    I get the impression that Abomina might also be partial to snoo-snoo...
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    This was my white blob with rainbows yesterday xD I felt like walking around like the stereotype 'celestial look' of cuteness. (Keep your vomit, please. I like cute once in a while, shush).

A fun side of outfits, I can switch to cute anytime xD

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    This was my white blob with rainbows yesterday xD I felt like walking around like the stereotype 'celestial look' of cuteness. (Keep your vomit, please. I like cute once in a while, shush).

A fun side of outfits, I can switch to cute anytime xD
    Cute levels are off the charts! CUTE OVERLOAD!! She looks great! Good job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    My mage, or should i call him my banker. I don't think he's gained a level in over a year. He doesn't look too young though.
    So simple, so good. I really like that "monk" look. And you made a great screenshot for him. (And being a banker reminds me of Zaishen Agents from GW1)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mammu2u View Post
    Cute levels are off the charts! CUTE OVERLOAD!! She looks great! Good job.
    Agreed.

Too cute!!!!! /falls over

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    My mage, or should i call him my banker. I don't think he's gained a level in over a year. He doesn't look too young though.

Louis C.K. is that you?

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

15+ Year Old Account
    He kind of reminds me of a young Master Togo for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    Louis C.K. is that you?
    Haha! If I could give my character freckled skin I would have, just for that.

The Zaishan weren't the bankers were they? They were sort of the MIB for Guild Wars. The Xunlai were the banking guild and they still exist in GW2.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Xunlai_Guild
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Captain_Hao_Luen
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Banker -> chest ->zaishen keys xD But yeah, I forgot to mention Xunlai Agents (I want my chests in HoM >.<)

And Togo - hmm.. yeah, a little similar I guess.

Deleted
    Snow ninja!

Deleted
    Great screenshots *thumbs up*
    I really like how the outfit looks on asura XD I play around with it once in a while too. But instead I go for rainbows just because xD

Deleted
    Really nice Frozen Shen in Asura body xD

Too many cute Asurans up in here. Needs some sassy.

My Ele's new hairdo.

Last edited by zed zebes; 2014-08-07 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    She would be really nice if her hands (both arms and palms) weren't so fat.

Ahem they're big boned. :P
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    I quite like her fat forearms and librarian glasses!