Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I decided to not get any outfits for now, and save up all my cash for possible upcoming armor. The Leyline armor is something I'm pretty interested in.
    Yeah would be nice if they could start adding armor - specially in the game itself not the store.
    Thats why I'm trying to limit my outfit shopping as well - it's just beginning to be too much. Didn't buy the nobel nor the lich one so yey me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidal View Post
    Yeah would be nice if they could start adding armor - specially in the game itself not the store.
    Thats why I'm trying to limit my outfit shopping as well - it's just beginning to be too much. Didn't buy the nobel nor the lich one so yey me
    Me three. I'm always so tempted to buy the dazzling and amazing outfits from the store but it's just too expensive for a student like me most of the time. I really wanted some of the Halloween-themed outfits but luckily I've managed to restrain myself.

Deleted
    I don't mind the gemstore too much, since I'm saving up enough to buy the gems for it (thank god they're reversing the thing or else I would cry during winterday).
    But I always enjoyed the other methods, and to like.. work for it, like dungeon armor. So that would be nice to have again.
    I also didn't buy the nobel one. I really prefer armor now.

I hope the Leyline armor is great and fits the light (female) asura perfectly. I'd be very sad if it's shit on asura once again, while I spoiler her with the Leyline daggers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought the Witch outfit awhile back, so when I jumped into the game after a few months break for the Halloween event a few days ago...I'm kind of having trouble justifying the time to grind out the outfit you can buy with corn cobs.

Is it really worth it when it looks pretty much the same except for the hat and necklace? o.O

Kind of irritating that I spent money on the witch outfit too just to have something so similar put in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I bought the Witch outfit awhile back, so when I jumped into the game after a few months break for the Halloween event a few days ago...I'm kind of having trouble justifying the time to grind out the outfit you can buy with corn cobs.

Is it really worth it when it looks pretty much the same except for the hat and necklace? o.O

Kind of irritating that I spent money on the witch outfit too just to have something so similar put in the game.
    You can get 2 corn cobs by completing the story instance and defeating the bloody prince. After that you could just buy the last corn cob needed from the trading post for 2 gold (or whatever they go for now) if you don't have the time to finish the meta before tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account

The boots and shoulders are different also, but it is that charming little rice paddy hat that differentiates the looks. Eh, I see it as options - you can spend gems (gold or cash) to get the witch's or gold or candy corn to get the hexed.

I'm liking the 20 slot bags for candy corn myself, with current prices you can pick up the bags for 6g ea. You'll have to excuse me, I'm in a candy corn coma atm xD
    Valar morghulis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vymlon View Post
    You can get 2 corn cobs by completing the story instance and defeating the bloody prince. After that you could just buy the last corn cob needed from the trading post for 2 gold (or whatever they go for now) if you don't have the time to finish the meta before tuesday.
    I managed to grind out enough for two cobs on Tuesday while WoW servers were down, but I guess I can't figure out how to finish the story instance? I know I started it but the prince disappeared and I haven't gotten anything to continue it since then. Is there something specific I need to do?

I don't know. I kind of wish I had the gold/gems now to buy the noble outfit instead of what I had spent on that witch costume awhile ago.

Deleted
    I managed to grind out enough for two cobs on Tuesday while WoW servers were down, but I guess I can't figure out how to finish the story instance? I know I started it but the prince disappeared and I haven't gotten anything to continue it since then. Is there something specific I need to do?

I don't know. I kind of wish I had the gold/gems now to buy the noble outfit instead of what I had spent on that witch costume awhile ago.
    There are two story instances in the same area. To be able to access the second one you need a mini candy corn elemental or be in a group with a person who has one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vymlon View Post
    There are two story instances in the same area. To be able to access the second one you need a mini candy corn elemental or be in a group with a person who has one.
    Thanks for that...bought the candy corn elemental pet with one of my two cobs I farmed, learned it, momentarily panicked because I hadn't seen how they implemented the new minis into the wardrobe tab and thought I lost it...then went and did the event, got two more cobs and just bought the outfit just because I couldn't afford any of the other minis. :P

I'll have to get in and take some more screenshots sometime soon.

Deleted
    Rivelle you can get those pets with other Halloween items (fags etc). Check other tabs on candy vendor.

I had to spot Labyrinth far, when even my guardian started to look like this. Sums up pretty much how I also felt. She was lvl60 and hadn't seen anything else than labyrinth and staff 11111-spam.

I went to do my personal story and gave her face change since she had same face as my necromancer.

So I just discovered that the Noble Count Outfit is a thing...I need this in my life so badly. Haven't picked up gems yet, but this is about a nanometer away from getting me to pick up some gems and purchase.

So. Fucking. Gorgeous.

My new engineer. Wasn't she in that one Final Fantasy game?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    ^I haven't player FF series so I don't know who she is, but I like her colors & look

I gave my ele new armor look. She is the one I always return and the one who does new content first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    My new engineer. Wasn't she in that one Final Fantasy game?
    Quistis (oh god, I hope I remember her name right), possibly? From Final Fantasy VIII? I recall her being one of the few characters to wear glasses and she rocked a ponytail. Though I think her colors were more towards red and orange. Buuuuut... Now that I think about it, I think her colors were rather close to yours when she was still in her SeeD uniform.

@Iryne: Why are your characters so darn pretty!? Can you tell me what chest that is? I haven't really played for about a month or so since my boyfriend dragged me to accompany him on SWTOR due to the pre-order experience bonus. He wants all his characters to level 55 while the experience bonus is on ('till December...) so I haven't been able to touch GW2, part from opening the next Living World chapter. :c

Deleted
    ^ Top is Phoenix Armor's Chest.

@ Iryne - simple, ethereal and lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Iryne: Wow! I can't believe what you've done with such simple armor and mixing/matching the colors, it looks amazing! The top blends into that skirt so well it almost looks like a costume dress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any love for Asura? This is my mesmer:

i.imgur .com/1dF8msR.jpg

i.imgur .com/2Y3A4Cr.jpg

i.imgur .com/ey9acKC.jpg

i.imgur .com/bg0zb4m.jpg

Kinda new to MMO Champ so I can't post links yet bear with me pls <3
    (If someone could post for me that'd be sick :P)

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by Bathe; 2014-11-08 at 03:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathe View Post
    Any love for Asura? This is my mesmer:

http://i.imgur.com/1dF8msR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2Y3A4Cr.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ey9acKC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bg0zb4m.jpg

Kinda new to MMO Champ so I can't post links yet bear with me pls <3
    (If someone could post for me that'd be sick :P)

- - - Updated - - -
    Quoted with fixed links
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    That's a pretty unique asura, I like it =D

Deleted
    Welp, I've really wanted the Phoenix Armor for quite a while now and I finally went ahead and bought it. I couldn't make up my mind about the colors for a long, loooong time but eventually I ended up with this. Quite happy, I have to say. Think I actually went back to the color palette I had right after I gave my little girl a make-over.

EDIT: Also changed my lovely Necromancer's armor. I'm really loving the chocolate-y colors I can use with her. x'3

And one more bonus picture because it made me chuckle...

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2014-11-09 at 03:18 PM.