10+ Year Old Account
    I used up the rest of my transmog charges, but it was totally worth it.

very nice wintersday outfit, better than the gemstore one even

Deleted
    I don't even have trans stones to do that!
    Very cute tho

I fail horribly at a wintersday look this time. So I'll stick with potions. Or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    very nice wintersday outfit, better than the gemstore one even
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I don't even have trans stones to do that!
    Very cute tho .
    Thanks guys!

I totally look like a candy cane but I love it.

Deleted
    @Rivelle: Awwh... That's very cute and definitely goes with the holiday! I really wanted to have a somewhat similar Wintersday-themed outfit for my Necromancer, but I didn't have the heart to use the transmute charges on a low level character whose gear will be replaced within a couple levels.

I still opted to get the earmuffs (since they ARE highly fashionable, adorable and even warm!) and a white-ish and red coloring. I think it came out rather nicely, although I'm still a bit miffed that the "pants" of the outfit don't allow the use of knee-high boots. Would've loved to have the shoes with pom poms on them. :c

EDIT: As a Christmas present for myself I finally bought a character slot so I could play all the classes. So... Meet Kixx Kaboom, my little Asura Engineer! I think I seriously fell in love with the design, she turned out nothing like I had originally planned, but I think the result turned out way better than expected!

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2014-12-21 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted

Deleted
    I've been wearing the same armour since I got it almost 2 years ago, which is the heavy tier 3 for human, except the helmet which I change between either a monocle or the Caudecus's Manor helmet for heavy users. Then I just poured Pyre Dye all over it to make it all look like gold. The colour fits perfectly with the legendary shield, and then I'm rocking a chaos sword.

Can't say I have much of an imagination when it comes to colours, but damn it looks good at least. Golden knight for sure.

As a new member how can I share my characters if "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

10+ Year Old Account
    Post URL and someone can quote it to make it work I think

here is my current look on thief , waiting for teq

Last edited by Lazuli; 2015-01-12 at 11:27 PM.

It says I cant post any links tho O.o is a url not a link

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisAtlast View Post
    You'll have to break it up so like if the url is www.imgur.com, you'd need to post it as www . imgur . com or something to that effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisAtlast View Post
    When you get to 10 constructive posts, you can post links and images. Posts count anywhere on the site except Fun Stuff so long as they are constructive replies and are not spam. Spam gets deleted and infracted.

Deleted
    My almost newest lovely character! I'm really in love with the Norn, and for some reason I developed this huge burn for creating a Norn Ranger. Don't worry, though. My cute little Asura Ranger is still alive and well, but for some reason this new Ranger has totally caught all my attention. I think she might actually become my next character to hit 80.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2015-01-13 at 06:42 PM.

Some very nice hair and eye colours added to this patch. I'll be changing up my engie when I get home today.

Quote Originally Posted by carnifex2005 View Post
    Some very nice hair and eye colours added to this patch. I'll be changing up my engie when I get home today.
    Man, I wish I had gotten one of those permanent recustomization kit things. Seriously, I'll never be able to afford all the different ways I want to change how my character looks (because I want to change her looks all the time for the sake of variety -_-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've really taken to my new warrior...if I can manage to get the new carapace chest piece soon I'll post up a screenshot of her. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I've really taken to my new warrior...if I can manage to get the new carapace chest piece soon I'll post up a screenshot of her. :P
    Can't wait to see that! I've seen a couple people running around with the set, minus the chest, and I'd love to see the complete set on someone~

Aaaanyway... Since I'm kind of having a dilemma here, I thought I could turn to you guys since I trust your input on this. I recently decided to buy Sylvari T2 cultural armor for my Ele, and I'm absolutely in love with it. The 'problem' I have is that I don't really want to dye any parts of the armor dark blue/cyan, which means my character's hair kind of sticks out a bit since the armor is dyed with very light colors. The dilemma here comes in when I start looking at my character, and this specific hair color is "hers", so to say. I mean... THIS is my Ele, the one I've come to know and love. But the difference in the colors just irks me. ARGH! So what I want to ask is... Should I dye her hair so it would fit the new armor better?
    And of course here's a picture of how she currently looks like. Naturally seeing what I'm talking about makes judging a bit easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even on highest quality graphics, my screenshots always look like crap. I need to get SweetFX on this computer.

Here's my warrior. She was leveled with a scroll from 1-20, adventured in the world from 20-32, then spent 32-40 crafting and doing EotM. 40-80 was instant thanks to 40 Scrolls of Knowledge! Now she's trying to do world completion.

In Orr:

15+ Year Old Account
    What armor is that? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    What armor is that? :O
    Everything is carapace armor (heavy) except the gloves (I don't have them yet) and the helm (Wreath of Cooperation).