I don't even have trans stones to do that!
    Very cute tho

I fail horribly at a wintersday look this time. So I'll stick with potions. Or something.
    GW2 tag: Silverbleed.3169 (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    very nice wintersday outfit, better than the gemstore one even
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbleed View Post
    I don't even have trans stones to do that!
    Very cute tho .
    Thanks guys!

I totally look like a candy cane but I love it.

@Rivelle: Awwh... That's very cute and definitely goes with the holiday! I really wanted to have a somewhat similar Wintersday-themed outfit for my Necromancer, but I didn't have the heart to use the transmute charges on a low level character whose gear will be replaced within a couple levels.

I still opted to get the earmuffs (since they ARE highly fashionable, adorable and even warm!) and a white-ish and red coloring. I think it came out rather nicely, although I'm still a bit miffed that the "pants" of the outfit don't allow the use of knee-high boots. Would've loved to have the shoes with pom poms on them. :c

EDIT: As a Christmas present for myself I finally bought a character slot so I could play all the classes. So... Meet Kixx Kaboom, my little Asura Engineer! I think I seriously fell in love with the design, she turned out nothing like I had originally planned, but I think the result turned out way better than expected!

Last edited by Aveline; 2014-12-21 at 01:41 PM.

| Sig by Shyama <3 | Playing: Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, Diablo 3 |

GW2 tag: Silverbleed.3169 (EU)