Thread: PvP trinket

15+ Year Old Account

PvP trinket

Just something random that my sister pointed out to me....What if the PvP trinket instead of on use removal of stuns etc was a proc instead? 20% chance on CC to remove it with a 45-60sec ICD? Only reason she brought it up was due to one of the free MMOs that she plays has it.

To me this would be better to have the trinket/human racial as a proc than on use...gives more randomness to pvp.

Discuss randomly :S

edit: I made this post half asleep and hungover. lulz
    Last edited by Slirith; 2012-08-25 at 05:46 AM.

Lowering the skillcap of knowing when to trinket and knowing when to hold on to it, while also giving you a chance to get screwed over when your trinket fails to proc several times in a row.

This sounds like a bad idea.

Deleted
    There should be less RNG in this game, not more. Not in PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Just something random that my sister pointed out to me....What if the PvP trinket instead of on use removal of stuns etc was a proc instead? 20% chance on CC to remove it with a 45-60sec ICD? Only reason she brought it up was due to one of the free MMOs that she plays has it.

To me this would be better to have the trinket/human racial as a proc than on use...gives more randomness to pvp.

Discuss randomly :S

edit: I made this post half asleep and hungover. lulz
    not a good idea at all-if you want to do that to the human racial,then do it for every racial in game.because you only want balance right?so its only fair.